New 9/11 type attack in the works?

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
Well it seems that a new tape of Bin Laden has surfaced. This time they have interlaced footage of British Prime Minister Tony Blair, indicating that Britan may be the target. Intelligence officials have also noticed an increase of intercepted al-Qaeda.

I say that if something else happens, All People of arab descent that arent american citizens, will have to be rounded up, and shipped back to Baghdad. We have to stop playing around with our enemies.

Korematsu all over again, huh

I ain't one for trampling over people's rights, but if Bin Laden's gang do something else, using people that are already in this country, I won't be mad if we rounded them up.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Korematsu all over again, huh

Originally posted by Robber
I ain't one for trampling over people's rights, but if Bin Laden's gang do something else, using people that are already in this country, I won't be mad if we rounded them up.
Theres no Korematsu here Robber. Im not talking about rounding up US citizens. Only foreign nationals.

Why aren't yall rounding up the militia members too. They bombed ATL Olympics, and OK City. Isn't that 2 strikes JST?

I sure hope some terrorist of African decent never attacks us....all yall arses are going to be in trouble! You think you have troble driving now.......

Originally posted by Suge
I sure hope some terrorist of African decent never attacks us....all yall arses are going to be in trouble! You think you have troble driving now.......
That'll never happen, Suge. We would rather just get a gun and go after you @$$. We would not try to blow up our dayum selves.

:lmao: :lmao:

Damn, they gon send us all back.

:(

Why aren't yall rounding up the militia members too. They bombed ATL Olympics, and OK City. Isn't that 2 strikes JST?

Suge, you are a fool... LOL :lmao:

Back