Never thought I’d see the day

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Yall want a W that bad,

Thing is and I'll be honest, yall get so caught up with SU playing "new" songs yall forget that the songs that SU plays, bands still not seeing those songs.

Again, let's go song for song for the night and let's see who got who LOL

And Op, your band is JSU.

Yall have nothing to say, Yall stole SU whole style LMAOO.

Still no clips??

Like I said, post something from Alcorn that's seeing that 1 song I posted. I got more in the clip too, but let's knock that one off first, Bands aint even seeing SU old sht Lol, but wanna talk smh. Man gone somewhere with the goofy talk

Bunch of talk
29dv9t5.jpg

“Bunch of talk” is pretty ironic.

You can tell who’s really a music/bandhead and who just loves their school/band only lol.

Still no clip just a bunch of talk

LMAO

Sad

What's so low-key sad, it's more ppl from a whole other school that's doing the cheer-leading, but I'm a baby girl?? Who caps for a whole nother school in 2018

Women do that, but the guy called me baby girl

Sad

24ytlpw.jpg

Oh and still no clip.

That's an old song and bands still can't fuk wit that song.

Yea just like I thought, a bunch of girl talk up in here, giggling

Sad

24ytlpw.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
24ytlpw.jpg

I can't tell you quoted me and the other dude tried to clown wit that goofy ass joke about baby girl, Cute
24ytlpw.jpg
wasn’t a joke. I don’t understand why y’all think people are playing lol. You do need to let it go, you making SU look bad

Why is it ok for su to dog bands but now giving every excuse to why they didnt perform. These same excuses was vs TCU yall were up to high now its we dont understand su homecoming. This band never performed like that at any homecoming. Alcorn reminded me of their 99 00 band they came ready prepared and it showed. Now Southern see the treatment from yall that yall give other bands!! Su didnt sound bad no. Btw this wasnt started by a Alcorn person. If this was Jsu southern would be doing the samething.

Y’all leave southern alone, they in the band room as we speak getting their book together for Texas southern.... they got simmons rewriting bad 07 hits and thinking about whether he’ll get on the field and act like a chicken with no head or whether he’ll hit his young jock while he direct... Taylor think he in concert band season writing these 13 minute songs.... hell every time he call “I love the lord” half the season over before he finish and he’ll pull out some more of haymers greatest hits since they barely write anymore... they ready ... watch out... Southern University... campus of excuses, a book that takes half the season to be displayed, and more emphasis on a botb than their own homecoming... ladies and gentlemen the juke box *claps* *snickers*

Y’all leave southern alone, they in the band room as we speak getting their book together for Texas southern.... they got simmons rewriting bad 07 hits and thinking about whether he’ll get on the field and act like a chicken with no head or whether he’ll hit his young jock while he direct... Taylor think he in concert band season writing these 13 minute songs.... hell every time he call “I love the lord” half the season over before he finish and he’ll pull out some more of haymers greatest hits since they barely write anymore... they ready ... watch out... Southern University... campus of excuses, a book that takes half the season to be displayed, and more emphasis on a botb than their own homecoming... ladies and gentlemen the juke box *claps* *snickers*

Great Amy Schumer impression *yawn*

They gone ignore that shit like hell bro lmao. Let them would have got the W they would have been in here deep as fuck talking shit.

Back