Never thought I’d see the day

Also, you can post comments from the band head community all you want, no self-respecting music educator is going to base the performance of their program off of the comments of some random posters on Youtube videos and Facebook live feeds. lol

HOW IS THIS SHOCKING EVERYONE HAS TAKEN A L FROM SOMEONE BEFORE PAST AND PRESENT. EXCEPT MVSU ( SORRY) BUT IT HAPPENS.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Also, you can post comments from the band head community all you want, no self-respecting music educator is going to base the performance of their program off of the comments of some random posters on Youtube videos and Facebook live feeds. lol

Nah nah I’m not letting you off the hook number ....So those same fans and band head community that vote y’all #1 in the swac, “USA Today” , and the #5 in ESPNs undefeated are now irrelevant but y’all quick to run to polls and accolades those same people support and back y’all on. Awe man, someone else from southern speak this fool embarrassing y’all “standards” Be humble and hold your L ... there’s no excuse possible for song selection and not having a book on homecoming mr . “Best band in the swac” supporter smh.

HOW IS THIS SHOCKING EVERYONE HAS TAKEN A L FROM SOMEONE BEFORE PAST AND PRESENT. EXCEPT MVSU ( SORRY) BUT IT HAPPENS.
because Alcorn ran through them. That Travis Scott from SU is fire as hell but song selection caused them to get embarrassed

Nah nah I’m not letting you off the hook number ....So those same fans and band head community that vote y’all #1 in the swac, “USA Today” , and the #5 in ESPNs undefeated are now irrelevant but y’all quick to run to polls and accolades those same people support and back y’all on. Awe man, someone else from southern speak this fool embarrassing y’all “standards” Be humble and hold your L ... there’s no excuse possible for song selection and not having a book on homecoming mr . “Best band in the swac” supporter smh.
So because I share a differing opinion, you resort to name-calling? And what's funny you didn't comprehend my comment at all. I have no issue with folks issuing a W or L based on whatever criteria they choose, I was just pointing out that the directors don't listen to the band heads and fake music experts on the social media sites.They run their program and use their own best judgement and experience to shape the program. You really spent all of that energy typing all of that stuff for no reason. lol

Last edited:
So because I share a differing opinion, you resort to name-calling? And what's funny you didn't comprehend my comment at all. I have no issue with folks issuing a W or L based on whatever criteria they choose, I was just pointing out that the directors don't listen to the band heads and fake music experts on the social media sites.They run their program and use their own best judgement and experience to shape the program. You really spent all of that energy typing all of that stuff for no reason. lol
Roger Bros just gave Alcorn the dub y’all just different this year

Uhhhh my response was to what was quoted.... don't take it personally.... you coming in with this dry wet blanket book that was written on page one of this conversation... My message is clear... hold that L and sit down. IDC about the staff should've would've could've or their philosophy not my band none of my business really .. the bottom line is you all TOOK AN L TO ALCORN FOOTBALL AND BAND ON YALLS HOMECOMING per the video, the mouth of the people, and the band world.

SU been playing some bullshit all year if we keeping it funky.

I know y’all called the jukebox but playing songs nobody knows just to say y’all play everything isn’t the move.

Try again next year SU

SU been playing some bullshit all year if we keeping it funky.

I know y’all called the jukebox but playing songs nobody knows just to say y’all play everything isn’t the move.

Try again next year SU
I was wondering when you would come on out to the funeral ⚰️ and say some words lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Uhhhh my response was to what was quoted.... don't take it personally.... you coming in with this dry wet blanket book that was written on page one of this conversation... My message is clear... hold that L and sit down. IDC about the staff should've would've could've or their philosophy not my band none of my business really .. the bottom line is you all TOOK AN L TO ALCORN FOOTBALL AND BAND ON YALLS HOMECOMING per the video, the mouth of the people, and the band world.
Again, read my post above. No one is losing sleep over a W or an L.

Nice to see so many J-Skate fans are showing concern, just remember these comments when the clips drop on October 27th.

Last edited:
Nice to see so many J-Skate fans are showing concern, just remember these comments when the clips drop on October 27th.

3 is “many”? Wow, never knew that.

Anyhow, we’ll be here just like we are every year. Just remember, WE ain’t Alcorn so if you come with the same bs y’all most def getting drug to sleep.

Back