Never thought I’d see the day

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Exhibit F oh p.s. this is in the comment section of the humanjuke box page lmao

Attachments

• 5218782D-BE00-456C-9EAD-63913ADC3C91.png
    5218782D-BE00-456C-9EAD-63913ADC3C91.png
    260.5 KB · Views: 48
I could go on , but your honor it seems I was telling the whole truth , nothing but the truth and more.... before any excuses from the southern folks come.... this was yalls homecoming ... homecoming... not any other regular game ... homecoming. I rest my case your honor

12174aa4-e1dc-4506-9e93-1891815ac13c.png

I mean I’m not bashing them of course I love the Boom but I enjoy all bands and this is not SU at all. They literally let Alcorn take over their stadium. I know Haymar rolling over in his grave and he ain’t even dead

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I mean I’m not bashing them of course I love the Boom but I enjoy all bands and this is not SU at all. They literally let Alcorn take over their stadium. I know Haymar rolling over in his grave and he ain’t even dead

I respect Su... I don’t respect their fans though...but whoever calling these songs need to stop it..

Last edited:
Let's be clear, The Mighty Juke didn't do terribly. But band lovers and former band members like myself know that Alcorn outshined the Jukebox in their own stadium during their homecoming which is so rare!

SOD came ready and had what it took to get us talking and it showed. Hats off to SOD

Last edited:
Let's be clear, The Mighty Juke didn't do terribly. But band lovers and former band members like myself know that Alcorn outshined the Jukebox in their own stadium during their homecoming which is so rare!

SOD came ready and had what it took to get us talking and it showed. Hats off to SOD

To say they played terrible is a hating statement. They sound good as I’ve said before, but if you close your eyes in this battle and you didn’t no who was battling you’d say it don’t sound like southern... song selection and arrangements are not there this year perioid....

To say they played terrible is a hating statement. They sound good as I’ve said before, but if you close your eyes in this battle and you didn’t no who was battling you’d say it don’t sound like southern... song selection and arrangements are not there this year perioid....

I love the arrangements for the most part, I hate the song selection for the 5th against Alcorn which is why the lost honestly

The Juke being killing it this year to me tho, just one bad moment of the season

Y'all be wanting to give us Ls so badly I see. No way you are listening to the clips and think Alcorn played cleaner and had a better sound quality. The only hope for an L is song selection in the 5th quarter, I'll admit there were 2 songs that probably should have been replaced with the many other songs our band has previously played. Halftime was most definitely not a contest as Alcorn is not in our league when it comes to drilling and execution.

And let's just point this out, while folks keep talking about Haymer. How many band programs could survive the huge s---storm we had the past 8 months and still keep kicking? The staff is to be commended for keeping things together while having a huge cloud of controversy hovering over the program.

Back