Never thought I’d see the day

They gone ignore that shit like hell bro lmao. Let them would have got the W they would have been in here deep as fuck talking shit.

Lol oh I know. It’s more for my amusement than there’s. I love smacking the juke back to earth we gone get they ass in football too now that changes have been made that were needed lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
We ain’t pv sucka .... Don’t come in here grinning like a chester cat... y’all Ite lol oct 27th the real botb anyway...
Y’all know the Juke song pull out the hits on the soft part of the schedule. And like I said , y’all would understand homecoming.

Y’all know the Juke song pull out the hits on the soft part of the schedule. And like I said , y’all would understand homecoming.

Man y’all better come with it .... JSU sound like the best band in the swac... and have repeated no songs from previous games in the 5th unlike your band... Texas southern y’all either put up or shut up... cause I’m calling bs on yalls book right now...

Man y’all better come with it .... JSU sound like the best band in the swac... and have repeated no songs from previous games in the 5th unlike your band... Texas southern y’all either put up or shut up... cause I’m calling bs on yalls book right now...
So we been killing folks for years, all of a sudden, they lose it, with the same arrangers lol. Oh alright like Tommy “Real N***a”

So we been killing folks for years, all of a sudden, they lose it, with the same arrangers lol. Oh alright like Tommy “Real N***a”

I’ll say it again for you and your buddy to hear.... JSU hasn’t repeated any previous songs from other games in a 5th... southern has barely wrote anything... y’all pull out haymers old arrangements... still playing both sides and work hard... SAME arrangers yet no book... this oh we saving the book... we don’t show the book in the soft part of our schedule bs is beneath y’all and true jukes know what I’m talking about....go get haymer off the food network and write some cot damn music smh... y’all snuck past pv... y’all one more throw back from being bcu.... Relax.

Last edited:
I’ll say it again for you and your buddy to hear.... JSU hasn’t repeated any previous songs from other games in a 5th... southern has barely wrote anything... y’all pull out haymers old arrangements... still playing both sides and work hard... SAME arrangers yet no book... this oh we saving the book... we don’t show the book in the soft part of our schedule bs is beneath y’all and true jukes know what I’m talking about....go get haymer off the food network and write some cot damn music smh... y’all snuck past pv... y’all one more throw back from being bcu.... Relax.
What 5ths have y'all had?

What 5ths have y'all had?
true we haven’t played a quality opponent but we’ve had like 3 5th. For me personally it was just not song selection, it was y’all sound. I always say I love The Boom but I also love bands. SU didn’t sound like the Juke at first. This past 5th quarter I was like ok this is the Juke

SU ate their Wheaties Saturday morning it seems

That “Liberation” song by OutKast y’all played is probably my favorite performance of any band in about 10 years

Brian really did his thing on that one! Looks like all is normal again in the SWAC band world!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back