Netflix - Who Killed Malcolm X

Yes I watched it when it was on Epix it Starz. Thile members of Islam in New Jersey sickened me. They would rather keep the secret than speak the truth. You could look at them in their eyes and know they feeding the guy a line of bullshit.

Yes I watched it when it was on Epix it Starz. Thile members of Islam in New Jersey sickened me. They would rather keep the secret than speak the truth. You could look at them in their eyes and know they feeding the guy a line of bullshit.

That mosque in Newark needs a wrecking ball through it. And then throw some D-Con and burn some sage.

I'm just now getting to this. So William Bradley aka Al Mustafa Shabazz who was the brother with the shotgun and had the kill shot pretty much lived his days in Newark like a Teflon Don....seemed like he had no remorse whatsoever. But then again, in that world, they thought they were doing the right thing (those that feed into the climate that lead to Malcolm's death). Just crazy....

....that scene where you see him (William Bradley) walking away calmly outside the ballroom kinda makes my stomach turn, along with with all of the infiltrating, snitching, and ignored evidence on all sides

....and that John Ali, I was always intrigued by his role as well. And to think he is alive after all these years, going about like all is well, denying his involvement as an FBI Informant within the NOI...just a straight up lie....just don't know how people can intentionally disrupt the cause and look at themselves in the mirror...

#randomobservations and #ramblings

Last edited:
Just crazy how an organization that's all about brotherhood let two of their "brothers" go to jail for a crime they know those guys didn't commit. Then for them to protect the real killer all those years got me real heated.
Elijah Muhammad was running a pyramid scheme on all those people.

Just crazy how an organization that's all about brotherhood let two of their "brothers" go to jail for a crime they know those guys didn't commit. Then for them to protect the real killer all those years got me real heated.
Elijah Muhammad was running a pyramid scheme on all those people.

I saw vindication for The Honorable Elijah Muhammad. He was watched very closely by the FBI, his phone tapped, correspondence intercepted, and "Rats and plants" in the upper echelon of the nation. In watching every episode, I saw the involvement of the FBI, local law enforcement, and some "members" of the nation that may have had police protection.

Malcolm was and was treated as more of a son to Elijah Muhammad than his biological sons and they hated Malcolm for it. There was no Malcolm X or El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz, without Elijah Muhammad. There is no "By Any Means Necessary" and all of the organizations and movements that sprung from it without Elijah Muhammad. Malcolm, a former pimp, hustler and school drop out was able to whip up on Ph. D's and the great minds of the time because of what he was taught from Elijah Muhammad.

I saw vindication for The Honorable Elijah Muhammad. He was watched very closely by the FBI, his phone tapped, correspondence intercepted, and "Rats and plants" in the upper echelon of the nation. In watching every episode, I saw the involvement of the FBI, local law enforcement, and some "members" of the nation that may have had police protection.

Malcolm was and was treated as more of a son to Elijah Muhammad than his biological sons and they hated Malcolm for it. There was no Malcolm X or El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz, without Elijah Muhammad. There is no "By Any Means Necessary" and all of the organizations and movements that sprung from it without Elijah Muhammad. Malcolm, a former pimp, hustler and school drop out was able to whip up on Ph. D's and the great minds of the time because of what he was taught from Elijah Muhammad.
Malcolm always gave Elijah credit for that but Elijah was not, in my opinion, an honorable person.

I look at it the other way around cause with no Malcolm, the NOI would not have grown the way it did. Those Mosques were just struggling Temples from what I learned. Malcolm had that "it" factor though. He could really connect with the disconnected. When his brother Reginald told him that the white man was the devil, it resonated with him so well based on his experiences (white man telling him he can't be a lawyer, white man killing their pops, white man putting their mom in an institution and splitting him and his siblings, white man sending him to prison for messing with white women), he was the right man and the right time to take those teachings and connect to others with similar experiences. No one could do it better for Elijah than Malcolm. His sons could have felt threatened because in spite of their education and desire to take over their father’s legacy, they just didn’t have what Malcolm had. Now people that Malcolm trained came up and some where very good like Calypso Gene aka Louis Farrakhan, but Malcolm was that dude more so than Elijah was in the NOI teachings. He trained others to be loyal to Elijah rather than him. Until...well, we know the story...

Last edited:
Malcolm always gave Elijah credit for that but Elijah was not, in my opinion, an honorable person.
I've gotten to know a lot of NOI/Orthodox/5Percenters over the years and while I did not follow their teachings, I studied what they studied cause wanted to know where they were coming from. I believe some things in various faiths are universal. I've met some good brothers and sisters who really live the truths of their faiths. Yet, Elijah's teachings to me seemed to be a combo of Baptist Christian Beliefs/Free Masonry/and a dash of Islam with an emphasis on Black Liberation. I remember having an African History Professor who was an atheist say, Elijah should have just created his own new religion from scratch.

#justonemansopinion

I'm sort of drifting away from the topic but, I got a chance to hear Khalid Muhummad speak in 93. He intrigued me to. His relationship with Farrakhan is parallel to Elijah & Malcolm.

I personally believe J Edgar Hoover and the government believed post-hajj Malcolm and a more radical MLK were close to coming together and make it happen ... thus eliminating them became the plan to stop that from happening.

I personally believe J Edgar Hoover and the government believed post-hajj Malcolm and a more radical MLK were close to coming together and make it happen ... thus eliminating them became the plan to stop that from happening.

Your point is well taken.

So much more we could discuss, but I will just say that this topic is way way way more deeper than the latest Netflix series.

There has been and is a legitimate effort to keep the majority of the inhabitants of the planet earth separate and at odds. We are the most vilified because we hold the genetic key to their destruction, hence they know more about who we are and what we are capable of than we do.

Back