Nelly: Singer or Rapper??????

Is Nelly a country singer or a hip

• Future Charlie Pride(country singer)

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Hip Hop Artist

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
tell nelly to make the whole grill platinum instead of two teeths ya HeRR!!!! when I met him at the Elks last summer he was pretty cool even though some peepz I know broke into his van and stole 2 bottles of Moet:( Im sure he didnt mind..........but I dont care what you say he is <font size=5>Charlie Pride Jr.</font> to the fullest:D.....I even see a resemblance<font size=1>::just wait till I find those pics::</font

Sparkle and Nelly...that has a nice ring dont ya think!

She likes the stylish close he weaRR ......E.I. E.I. Uhhhhhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh:eek:

Originally posted by TRU3000
tell nelly to make the whole grill platinum instead of two teeths ya HeRR!!!!
rotfflmao! Platinum?!?!From over hurr those look like 2 silver slugs ya hurred?

Crat

EI is what Speedy Gonzalez used to always say on the cartoons.

Andelay andelay EI EI!!!

to me Nelly has that Will Smith appeal. his raps are cool for bowling or something to that nature. i really can't ride to his music. he is cool though, representing his city.

yeah I aint hating on the money making aspect! Everyone knows when you hit heavy rotation on MTV! you are about to make some major loot ya HeRR!!!! black folks dont buy cd's no mo, its Seth and Amanda that are are goin to Sam Goody to pick up the new Nelly or DC joint they heard on TRL........

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
rotfflmao! Platinum?!?!From over hurr those look like 2 silver slugs ya hurred?

Crat

EI is what Speedy Gonzalez used to always say on the cartoons.

Andelay andelay EI EI!!!

i never would have guessed cause i dont remember him saying that:confused:

It's still not telling me what an E.I. is though. :D

Originally posted by unknown1
Sparkle has just proved that she has no taste and will talk to anything with money.

unknown..DATE DEEZZZ!! u always got somethin negative to say..:redhot: :flamethro .hater

Originally posted by unknown1
lol......That's not hating. Nelly is da lamest nig on da face of da planet.
I dont know about that... Will Smith, Cuba Gooding and Sisqo giving him a run for his money.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Personally, his stlye isn't appealing to me because he raps/sings in that annoying monotone. And why the heck does he take stuff like "The Jeffersons" theme song and use it in his chorus? Folks in St. Louis just luv them some Nelly....Uhhhh...not my type of music:rolleyes:

THINK HES BOTH...but he got his on style and commin down tight with it from the Midwest. No Doubt!!!

One!!!

Back