Nelly is HIV positive: Rumor or fact???

S

SWACLocalBoy

I have a very serious question for all of you guys: Is rap star Nelly <b>HIV-positive</b>? Because I heard from my sister that it's true, but I thinkit is a rumor. If he is, I would like to see if there are any articles that back me up, and what you think of this.
:( :( :(

man....

I don't believe that....
AND

If he is, there would NOT be an ARTICLE on it....That's just too much exposure!

Originally posted by SWACLocalBoy
I have a very serious question for all of you guys: Is rap star Nelly <b>HIV-positive</b>? Because I heard from my sister that it's true, but I thinkit is a rumor. If he is, I would like to see if there are any articles that back me up, and what you think of this.
:( :( :(

I HADN'T HEARD THAT RUMOR YET, BUT THAT'S PROBALLY JUST WHAT IT IS A RUMOR

That's an ugly rumor to Start.
I live in St. Louis and I havent heard anything about that.

Originally posted by TSU/BAMA
Interesting thread, but is it really any of our business???

My sentiments exactly. I sure if it is true Nelly would like to deal with it out of the public eye, unless HE choses to annouce it to the world. Let's respect his privacy.

Don't know if it's true or not, but if it is I am not surprised.

I sure hope not

HIV/AIDS ain't no joke, I don't wish this on anyone. They should definitely find a cure and fast...we're losing too many of us behind this epidemic.

Hiv or Aids is to dangerous to even speculate about thats sombodys life and its there business if they are as long as Nelly keep it HOt in HERRE i'll still support his music career Dayum can't a black man have some sucess .

Re: I sure hope not

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
HIV/AIDS ain't no joke, I don't wish this on anyone. They should definitely find a cure and fast...we're losing too many of us behind this epidemic.

Thats exactly why they won't find or tell us about a cure.

Re: Re: I sure hope not

Originally posted by S.U. T-BONE 99

Thats exactly why they won't find or tell us about a cure.

I know S.U. T-Bone, I wonder about this topic quite often. Is it big business to not find cures for these awful diseases, or what? It doesn't only affect us. What about Cancer, why can't they find a cure for it????

This prompts another thread.

Back