Need tech assistance with avatar

Seeing Spots

Joyful Woman!
I need help adding an avatar. Each time I click on the section dealing with avatars it says "Here's the list of currently available avatars:" and then it displays nothing. Also it says displaying avatars 1 of 0 showing, but there is no picture.

Let me know what I am doing wrong or what is wrong.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Thanks

Originally posted by mjl43
you had to have posted 150 or more threads to have access to the avatars

I thought it said that you have to have 150 posts to have a custom avatar. I will try it when I hit 150 posts. Again, thanks.

Having 150 post just to get your own avatars is just plain stupid!!. I just got on the board and I hate my avatar " crab". I want my own name, and certainly not " crab"

Originally posted by JaguarNationAJL
Having 150 post just to get your own avatars is just plain stupid!!. I just got on the board and I hate my avatar " crab". I want my own name, and certainly not " crab"

Uhhhhhhh....well sorry that you think it is stupid. But "crab" is not an avatar. It is a "user title" that we give all newcomers or when they first register on the board. Everyone has been through it and will continue to do so.

When you reach 51 posts, your title automatically changes to "player" and will automatically change as follows

Crab (Minimum Posts: 0)
Player (Minimum Posts: 51)
Star (Minimum Posts: 501)
All Star (Minimum Posts: 1001)
Super Star (Minimum Posts: 1501)
Legend (Minimum Posts: 2001)

Once you reach 150 posts, you can customize your title.

In other words you have to earn the right to take advantage of the benefits this board offers...for what it is worth.

Avatars are pictures...you can add those once you reach 150 as well, but that maybe changing soon.

Hope this helps.

Back