Need a contact - PVAUM - No smack

True Rattler

Greetings PVAUM FANS,

Two questions:
Do you have an alumni association in Indianapolis and would you be interested in playing the CCC with FAMU? :)

How do I contact PVCheerleader(tara) I need a BIGF favor thanks? :D

Sorry about posting on the SMACK page but it is the most frequently visiting part of this site (IMO). :D

This is sad F'U. You know you cant take a respectable program, so you want to pick on PV and then holla no smack. Why dont you bring your arses to chicago? Why wont you schedule Gram? Even 0-10 or TiSsUe, Bama St could go. This is sad. Billy Joe is getting desparate. Its bad enough that you play the likes of Morgan Del St and NSU every week, now you want to play PV too. This is a sad day in BCF.

J-S Tiger

I do not think the FArMers Union, want to see another Tiger. Unless, they are visiting Zoo Atlanta. They have been quite all season long. I wonder Why.

Why do we have to be brought into this ****?

Last time I checked, Vick and Superman were still looking for their mouthpieces and a clean jockstrap after we sodomized them.

Club foot,

Post here if your school has a I-AA win.

I'll understand if you don't post. :snicker:

Living off last year ain't helping yo azz on the field this year is it. It's all good, though, because you finally beat JSU in 2000. Nothing else mattered right???

post "pushies" here

Now out of all the SWAC teams you could ask about....you call out PV? My how the mighty have fallen. I mean I understand you not wanting to see the Icon in Indy again. After being embarASSed the way you were in 2000, I would run from GSU too......but PV! dayum man. You could have at least ask for 0-10!

Things are getting worser than they ever were in the pass!:(

:snicker:

TR:
Our alumni chapt in Indy is large. I don't have their contact 411, but, you can call 936-857-5817 to inquire w/ our Natl Office. :D

PV in the CCC? :emlaugh: Awwwwwwwww mannnnnnn.... :D

PVAMU/FAMU 2003? Wassup? :D

*where's that devil smiley?*

You're what every man thinks about when the initials PV comes up: <b>P</b>retty <b>V</b>iew. :D

Dammit!! We need that devil smiley!!!

I wanted to add: <b>from behind</b> w/ that Pretty View! :emlaugh:

Sooooooooky-sooky nah! LOL

We tried to schedule them for 3 years and they asked for 600,000 dollars.

that is how they got out of it. but they knew we had the money.

JSU came to B'ham for 65,000.

I am sorry this post Panthers

I did not mean to upset the SWAC. I was not trying to call out anyone.

I guess I should have posted this on the sports page. I will be more conciderate in the furture.

However, since I have drawn the attension others:rolleyes:

Next weeek is going to be HELL on the MEACFANS page. Please drop by also. Is there a contact name/number for AAMU?

You guys have come up as well.

PEACE ! And please somebody give me a WHITE FLAG next time so I can do this without getting shot at

:mad:

FAMU and BILLIE may want to reconsider scheduling PV. rumor has it that PV leads the series! LOL

Hmmmm...

Actually, I think FAM is up 4-3 on PVAMU. Of course their last victory against PV came in '84 (I think). They always met in some type of BCF classic/championship game back in the day.

PVAMU/FAMU CCC? LOL Awwwwww man.... :emlaugh:

Back