NCAA Hiring, Firing & Retiring Coaches (2) - 2021-22

You all need to praying that Norvell at FSU have a great season. Because, if he doesn't, The AD will be on private jet to meet with Coach Prime.

LOL @ The individuals that really believe Coach Prime is staying around for the long run.

You all need to praying that Norvell at FSU have a great season. Because, if he doesn't, The AD will be on private jet to meet with Coach Prime.

LOL @ The individuals that really believe Coach Prime is staying around for the long run.
We dnt need to be praying about nothing. God has the last say so. It would be so nice if y’all redirected this energy to your own schools fundraising efforts.

Of course the SC game was not the entire foundation of his declaration to dominate, but it was a huge catalyst to make necessary changes right away

I'm rooting for Coach Prime except when he plays us of course LOL

I respectfully disagree. Those changes were going to be made right away regardless. When we go 13-0 this year, more changes will be made because Coach Prime has a plan. He evaluates EVERYTHING.
Also, I think that only those outside of JSU put stock in the SCState loss. We know the real deal. A team who was 1-3 vs HBCUs in 2021 was NOT better than us. We lost that game due to various reasons. Yes, o-line was a problem but they were not a problem just for the SCState game. Prime even cut two olinemen before the CB bowl trip. We are not done fixing the o-line. They should be pretty good this year but keep watching. Coach Prime does not do "pretty good".

When that man told us having 33K people at a football game was "dismal", we started to realize that we had to think 3 or 4 levels higher.

Back