NC A&T 2003 Schedule !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AGGIEBORN

Aug 31 NC central in Raliegh, NC (Aggie-Eagle Classic)

Sept 6 @ Jackson st in Jackson, Ms

Sept 13 Southern in Las Vegas, NV (Silver Dollar Classic)

Sept 20 open

Sept 27 @ Elon

Oct. 4 @ Norfolk in Norfolk, Va (Fish Bowl Classic)

Oct 11 @ Morgan in Baltimore, MD

Oct 18 Famu 6 PM in Greensboro, NC

Oct 25 Howard 1:30 in Greensboro, NC (homecoming)

Nov 1 @ BCC 1:30 in Daytona, Fl

Nov 8 DSU 1:30 in Greensboro, NC

Nov 15 Hampton 1:30 in Greensboro, NC

Nov 22 SC State in Atlanta, Ga (Peach State Classic)

LOOKS LIKE WE WILL HAVE SOME GOOD SWAC COMPETITION THIS YEAR... JSU WE FACED YOU NOT TO LONG AGO(REMEMBER THE DIAMOND SITUATION ) BUT SOUTHERN I CAN'T WAIT TO FACE YOU ALL IN VEGAS. I HAVE NOTHING BUT RESPECT FOR BOTH PROGRAMS............

Questions. Why is this game being played in ATL?
I know its the Peach State Classic but, shouldn't this game be played somewhere in the Carolinas?
:confused: :confused:

Re: Re: NC A&T 2003 Schedule !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by 2Dirty

I know its the Peach State Classic but, shouldn't this game be played somewhere in the Carolinas?

it used to be played in charlotte nc every year until last season...its always our last game of the season and then we have to battle scstate... for what reason i don't know because they are like going up against a bad hs band..... this past year we got in their arse and they swore they gave us an L... i guess thats why we came out with the battle of the bands trophy, but until next year.... The games i look forward to are against j-state and southern.........i am sure we will have just as good a program this year as we had last..... doc is hiring his replacement so we will be proably a little better than last.. and our numbers our looking very well right now

Re: Re: NC A&T 2003 Schedule !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by 2Dirty

it used to be played in charlotte nc every year until last season...its always our last game of the season and then we have to battle scstate... for what reason i don't know because they are like going up against a bad hs band..... this past year we got in their arse and the swore they gave us an L... i guess thats why we came out with the battle of the bands trophy, but until next year.... The games i look forward to are against j-state and southern.........i am sure we will have just as good a program this year as we had last..... doc is hiring his replacement so we will be proably a little better than last.. and our numbers our looking very well right now

Back