NBA Playoffs 2012

PierceTebowATL-628x349.jpg

Lakers vs Heat

Final

LOL. Lakers aint going to make it this season. I love how they are hyping them up because Bynum is balling. I just don't see them getting by San Antonio and OKC. Last year I thought they would make the Finals. Not this time. Right now I am impressed with San Antonio. Good mix of youth and veterans. Plus Pop can flat out coach.

Miami should make it seeing that the road to the Finals got easier with Howard out in Orlando and Rose out in Chicago. But the one team that might hurt them is Boston. I would like to see ole Lebron finally get the monkey off his back and win a championship.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
JR we owned the thunder, now the spurs imho are the odds on favorite to beat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

The Lakers lost 2 out of 3 games to the Thunder this season.

And this is the Playoff son...The Thunder looked like world beaters then they barely squirted by Dallas in the first two games...And we know Dallas is suspect....

And this is the Playoff son...The Thunder looked like world beaters then they barely squirted by Dallas in the first two games...And we know Dallas is suspect....

Playoffs are vastly different than the regular season.

I know, but I still don't see the Lakers getting past OKC or the Spurs.

Plus I was wondering when the Lakers owned the Thunder as bluedog said.

I'm wondering in what lifetime did you ever see them beat the lakers in the playoffs?

JR we owned the thunder, now the spurs imho are the odds on favorite to beat.

Regular season means nothing in the playoffs. Plus they have home court advantage. I don't trust Mike Brown to get yall over the hump. I agree San Antonio are the favorites. They got size, youth and vets who have rings. OKC is erratic at times. But if they can get by Dallas with a 4-1 series win. That will help them. If that series gets drawn out. Then that helps the Lakers who will probably win one game in Denver and come close the Nuggets out in game 5. I like Ebanks play. Yall might need to leave Artest on the bench and let him come off it when his suspension is over. Ebanks adds to their speed with Sessions. The winner of the OKC vs Lakers series will be tired by time they see San Antonio. I don't think the Clippers can push the Spurs to 7 if they get by Memphis.

Dallas aint as suspect as you think. This is the playoffs. You can't discredit a team that has several guys who just won the title last year. Now I don't think they are as good as last season. But they will not roll over. Plus OKC needs to be pushed to get some toughness. That is the one thing I question about them. Durant has to figure that he should just take a mofo to the hole sometimes or post up a smaller defender instead of just relying on the long range shots. Westbrook is athletic but he can be erratic in crunch time. The next round is going to be real interesting.

They would have to get passed both if these series hold true to form. Meaning they would have to beat OKC in the second round and the Spurs in the Western Finals. Don't think they got that in them to do. Kobe might have it in him. But the rest of them don't. Pop will not let Mike Brown beat him in a playoff series. LOL. Just don't see it.

Back