NBA Legend Charles Barkley pledges to give $1,000,000 to A&M

Cognrats to AAMU. They will benefit from the Baltimore backlash lol

I think Charles Barkley basically told alot of blacks who criticized him about Baltimore to stfu and put your money where your mouth is lol

I hope another celebrity tries to 1 up him by donating 2-3 million to A&M.

I think Charles Barkley basically told alot of blacks who criticized him about Baltimore to stfu and put your money where your mouth is lol

I hope another celebrity tries to 1 up him by donating 2-3 million to A&M.

???????

Charles father is a good dude. I don't know if he still lives in Huntsville, but I used to see him at the Cadillac dealer when I went in and talked to him several times.

Just read the comments section. White southern conservatives are the most ignorant people on earth. I just can't understand why so many blacks wanna be around them.
I work with some of them, they really think they are "in the club". And when they find out they are not, their feelings are hurt!

Thanks for the gift CB.

I told someone that there is actually a 2-tiered white privilige ....

One basic level that gets them more opportunities than the rest of us

And the second level only for those with that paper that puts them above everyone else in America.

Problem is tier 1 folks think tier 2 folks are down with them

Last edited:
I hear the $1 mil to Clark is connected to one of his best friends at CNN who is a Clark alum. Don't know the connection to A&M. Either way, the donations are positive news for both HBCU's.

I hear the $1 mil to Clark is connected to one of his best friends at CNN who is a Clark alum. Don't know the connection to A&M. Either way, the donations are positive news for both HBCU's.

The only connection I can think of for A&M is his father and uncle both live in Huntsville. Charles is from Leeds so he might have family & friends that went to school here.

Last edited:

Charles Barkley talked about the donation last night after the Warriors game on the inside the nba post game show!

Last edited:
Just read the comments section. White southern conservatives are the most ignorant people on earth. I just can't understand why so many blacks wanna be around them.

They should like Charles Barkley. He says a lot of things that they like.

I can see it now. When he gets criticized by Black people, he will say that he gives money to Black schools. Anyway, the money is needed.

Some on AL.com have to be reminded that he has given money to Auburn.

well they are mad at him now lol

I hope he gets the message.

Stockholm syndrome some negros are willing to take abuse as long as they “feel” they are at the same table

Back