Natural Appetite Suppressants/Metabolism Booster

JagGrad

I started taking Mega-T Green Tea Supplements to suppress my appetite. Growing up in the country we ate, and still eat boudin and cracklins at bout 8:00 am......
I find myself sometimes eating just to be eating....
Lawd Old Habits are hard to break.......
The Supplements work but I am still skeptical...whether or not its safe......

So far, So good...........Ive lost 8lbs. in 30 days.......

What do ya'll think of these dilly dallies?

I don't take appetite suppressants. I've lost weight by changing my eating habits. It has worked and continues to work.

Now, there are times when I indulge, but I do so in moderation.

I took Hoodia and it worked. I have a bottle of the green tea pills, but I haven't noticed any change. Maybe I didn't take them correctly.

If you really want to naturally boost your metabolism try a spin class. Your metabolism will be like that old NWA CD "...100 miles and RUNNING..."

....I do the exact opposite ........I eat 4-6 times a day small portions so i'm hungry every three hours. That also naturally boost your metabolism..........I lost 35 pounds doing that to make my total wieght loss 79 pounds........... I don't suppress a thing...........

....I do the exact opposite ........I eat 4-6 times a day small portions so i'm hungry every three hours. That also naturally boost your metabolism..........I lost 35 pounds doing that to make my total wieght loss 79 pounds........... I don't suppress a thing...........

Co sign....i do 6 to 7 meals a day. Since March 2006 I have dropped about 64 pounds

That's whats up....Ive been trying to eat the smaller meals but its extremely difficult for me cause Im just not a big eater.

But Ive been doing my thing....

Back