nanny 911

dSWACizJSU

did anyone see this show last night...it is about nanny's going into unstable homes with GOD awful children to help structure the hh and get on track.

if i ever saw some lil white children who needed an arse whoopin it was last night and the parents need a beating for saying the measures were too drastic. :mrt: i think the nanny did a good job.

I saw it and the Nanny did an excellent job of putting them on the right track. I know quite a few children and families who can use her.

I am so glad somebody else saw this show and felt the same way I did. The momma just needed to be beat because she was driving me crazy. I can't believe that she had been sleeping with the son since he was born.
Ohhhh Lawd those kids were horrible, but the nanny did do a wonderful job with them. One day I'll develop that patience, because I know that I would have lost it a couple of times during that week.

next week should be interesting because it will be a father with 7 girls and they are sending the wife on a vacation.

Back