Name the epitome of "futility" out of the Big 3.

GSUperTiger

The "Icon" of BCF
In 1958, Icon Gram and Buffalo entered the SWAC.

Since 1958 (43 yrs), Grambling has won the most SWAC championships and national BCF titles!

As an understudy, Buffalo has prospered to an impressive rate of championships since 1958.

But there is one that has epitomized futility, by becoming extinct for a period of 19 years, and nonetheless, miraculously resurrected itself due to the transiton of an Icon. This program has won 8 championships in 43 years. This program has once again found itself back to the Otis Washington and Gerald Kimble days.

This program is :(

Originally posted by GSUperTiger
This program is :(

The same program that will beat the isht out of a sista faster than Pete Richardson's internet connection.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
How did I know that SUper TIGGGER was going to bring in this old ISH???

MANNNNN PLEASE!!!!

Were you even BORN way back when???

Stop posting that bs, nobody cares about the past.......

Which is evident when you fired Eddie Rob.......

Did your arse stand up @ THE BOARD Meeting and spout out all of these past facts when they decieded to give Eddie the BOOT!!!

Did you even protest or were you one of the "Birmingham Negroes" who just sat back and watch YOUR PRESIDENT, put Eddie @ the BACK of the bus????

:rolleyes:

Did you ever bother to send a get well card to the ladies your school helped put in the hospital?

Did you ever bother to pay her/them a visit when they were hospitalized to see how they were doing?

Did you even bother to try to stop the fight?

Did you ever bother to tell that lady you were sorry?

Did you even bother to tell Doug that they've lost 8 straight BC'S?

Did you bother to tell Doug that there are 4 s's in Miss. and not two?

Did yall bother to buy Eddie Rob a ticket to the SCG?:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Probably not, so don't come here with that weak ssa ish again.

P.S. The fight in PV happened in 98 I joined the band in 99 pay attention and you won't look like a fool. Oh I'm sorry that's hard for you to do since you're from Grumpling.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

This is lame. Take this to the band board where the students can smack about it. I will not comment on this. Just make sure the board is up and running the last week of this month. ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

LOL @ BG!!!!

IS he still passing the collection plate for the BUILDING fund BG???

LMAO!!! Yeah...instead of tryin' to smack on SU, make sure the lights stay on or do we need a JAG to save your arse again???

:emlaugh:

SU Administrators SEND HELP QUICK!!!

I know this is a Louisiana thing, but if I'd lost to a school 8 straight years, I'd find it very difficult to smack them.

Just one bystander's opinion.:idea:

Originally posted by Kool-Aid2K1
I know this is a Louisiana thing, but if I'd lost to a school 8 straight years, I'd find it very difficult to smack them.

Just one bystander's opinion.:idea:

They're to dumb to realize that Kool-aid they got duh duh Doug leading them.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Originally posted by Kool-Aid2K1

I'd find it even worser to try to smack if you lost to that same school who lost 8 straight to SUcks!

You still support greatmess after 8 straight in the ssa in the BC.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: You guys always make me laugh.

Beating JSU once out of every 5 years is a great accomplishment.

Remember though, you all had your best team in years last year. We had one of our worst in years. You were at home. And you cheated your way to a 3 point win. Enjoy this while it lasts.

Kool Aid holding it down.....I have to say ditto to everything he just said. We are goig to kick Gramblings ass and fast.
This is going to be faster than Sup getting back to his car in the 4th quarter of a BC.
8 losses in a row. Man yall are tough.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Bunch of women beaters...Thinking back to the time Mamma Jag
"fell" and got trampled by the Alcorn players. You know what, I think she was pushed!!!!

"Oh my neck, oh my back, oh my neck and my back"

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Bunch of women beaters...Thinking back to the time Mamma Jag
"fell" and got trampled by the Alcorn players. You know what, I think she was pushed!!!!

"Oh my neck, oh my back, oh my neck and my back"

Come on now I know you can come harder than that. Well...... Maybe not cause I've noticed one thing since I've been smacking. MB can't smack. Just face it dude, you're lame as "L" just like Garbage State Univ.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Back