Name change request

Tony does need a better TSPN name tho. See if King Kenn will make an exception.. :lol:

I have no idea what Freeze and SUJagFan were smoking on tho.

Tony does need a better TSPN name tho. See if King Kenn will make an exception.. :lol:

I have no idea what Freeze and SUJagFan were smoking on tho.

Tony's request is no more urgent than ours. TP, you know that people know exactly who I am and where to find me. The same is true with DrPhreeze. People know who he is and where to find him.

All of our requests are valid simply because we asked politely in the appropriate forum. It will only be fair for our requests to be granted.

Sorry to say this but Kenn posted this in this thread and will not be changing names.
Wow, I'm a few semesters in a Doctoral program in Educational Leadership and Management. At some point I was going to ask permission to remove M.Ed and change to Ed.D to keep me motivated. Oh well...

Wow, I'm a few semesters in a Doctoral program in Educational Leadership and Management. At some point I was going to ask permission to remove M.Ed and change to Ed.D to keep me motivated. Oh well...

Nope. You stuck like Chuck! :lol:

Thanks Kenn! See ya'll should have chose a good name like Tigerpride in the first place. :D

In that same thread, Styles request to change his name to Bane was granted.

yeah.. that was some BULL. I asked them to change Styles name back but Bane said I was hating. How you gonna change ONE person's name but not everyone else? Oh, I forgot who I was dealing with.

Back