Name a Movie Sound Track That Was The BOMB!!!!

From Back in the Day:

Shaft
(There were other songs just as good as the theme such Soulsville, and this other song that went something like "If the music makes you move, and do anything you want to do, then Groove On")

Superfly

Carwash (I wanna Get next to you, I'm going down)

More Current:

New Jack City (started the next generation of classic soundtracks)

Less Than Zero (Going Back to Cali, Bring the Noise)

School Daze

Love Jones

Fast and the Furious

and

Lean On Me (my all-time favorite movie)

Mr. Clark! Some kid's in the lunchroom beatin up Kid Ray!!..(my favorite line.. LOL)

Menace 2 Society
Im Bout It(Master P)
How 2 Be A Player
The PJ's
Dangerous Groundz
5th Ward(Undeground down south rap movie....)

Originally posted by AAMU Big Dawg
Purple Rain gotta be one of the best. The songs The Time did in the movie were slamming also.

I could also add Purple Rain to my list.

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
My choice is "Above the Rim"

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

as we say in the place with the 47 on the platez <font size=7>AINT IT MAYNE!!!!!!!!!</font>

<i>..........i know a place where we can go somewhere and have some fun, just you and me! together we are one on one</i>

I used to listen to the whole cd all the way threw!!!! thank god for the world of MP3ism

I'll be....... DAMNED!!!! LOL

I cannot believe it took umteen posts before someone mentioned <font color=purple>Purple Rain</font>. LOL C'mon maaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn..... I JUST watched the purple one in action yesterday for the 2,000th time. It's timeless.

Oh yeah, School Daze be the other one that was the bomb-diggity!

Ole School

The Movie Claudine with James Earl Jones and Diane Carroll had a nice sound track. My girl Gladys Knight did the sound track.

What about...

Girl 6 (basically a prince greatest hits)

Have Plenty (all of summer 98 jams were on it)

Back