Naked man walks into Waffle House with AR-15 (you know how this ends)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The suspect had a weapon in his backpack when police found him but he is still ALIVE and WELL! WHITE PRIVILEDGE INDEED!

When did we start caring so much about whether murders are taken alive or not? You got brothas shooting up whole ass neighborhoods, killing kids, pregnant women and old people and nobody is outraged when they get caught without being killed by the police. Folks who kill (black AND white) get arrested every day and are taken alive. The problem is we let these few cases in the media feeds us have us believe that only white folks don't get fucked up by the cops.

When did we start caring so much about whether murders are taken alive or not? You got brothas shooting up whole ass neighborhoods, killing kids, pregnant women and old people and nobody is outraged when they get caught without being killed by the police. Folks who kill (black AND white) get arrested every day and are taken alive. The problem is we let these few cases in the media feeds us have us believe that only white folks don't get fucked up by the cops.

One incident-white was in his car talking smack to a cop and filming it. The cop had pulled him over and was asking for his id and insurance. Guy kept bragging he didn't have to. Cop took out his knife stick SMASHED the window and pulled him out. This was on a BUSY highway. The radio station that played the video and the callers who called on it-SUPPORTED THE COP 100%. Same radio station that has ZERO issues calling out bad cop behavior and they support the cops-especially those who die on duty.

Also I think folks have an issue with these white guys being able to do whatever at times and not see a cop. Like the example with the woman in the store. Where was the cops?
I got a better one how does a white guy gets to LOITER in a black apartment complex for not one but two days in his truck and not one cop gets called.
Oh a cop does get called after the guy SHOOTS a black boy in the face. This was in 2013. The man got 45 years. Find out he was there to see a transxual hooker.

That video was just propaganda and stereotyping. It's best to go by facts, research, and statistics...not some guy on the internet.

That video was just propaganda and stereotyping. It's best to go by facts, research, and statistics...not some guy on the internet.

The federal government doesn't even keep accurate data on police shootings, so it's difficult to determine. And even with research, the raw numbers would not take into account the circumstances or scenarios involving each shooting, because every police encounter is different. And you would have to analyze every one of the 1,000 or so to determine justification. You could say since black people are likely to have more encounters with police that they would be more like to be shot. But again, even that fact doesn't factor in the context that led to the shootings.

One of the more horrible police shootings there has been was a cop blowing away an unarmed white guy in a hotel hallway in Arizona. I don't know if you saw the video, but dude was crawling on the floor, crying and the cop shot him because he tried to pull up his shorts that were falling down. And the cop was not convicted either.

That's not to dismiss wrongful police shootings like the ones that have made national news in recent years. But like the guy said in the video, there are lot of cases where black folks who commit horrible crimes and even act fool with the police and don't get killed.

The federal government doesn't even keep accurate data on police shootings, so it's difficult to determine. And even with research, the raw numbers would not take into account the circumstances or scenarios involving each shooting, because every police encounter is different. And you would have to analyze every one of the 1,000 or so to determine justification. You could say since black people are likely to have more encounters with police that they would be more like to be shot. But again, even that fact doesn't factor in the context that led to the shootings.

One of the more horrible police shootings there has been was a cop blowing away an unarmed white guy in a hotel hallway in Arizona. I don't know if you saw the video, but dude was crawling on the floor, crying and the cop shot him because he tried to pull up his shorts that were falling down. And the cop was not convicted either.

That's not to dismiss wrongful police shootings like the ones that have made national news in recent years. But like the guy said in the video, there are lot of cases where black folks who commit horrible crimes and even act fool with the police and don't get killed.

The disparity is real. Don't walk around with blinders on. The fact that you can point out only one instance where a cop shot an unarmed white should be enough. And you have to search hard for that.

Unless these white mass shooters have shot back at police they have been taken in and are awaiting court. And still they are not considered terrorist even tho they are committing terrorist acts. So yes there is a different system and the way it's handled.

I understand what you are saying in reference to "Black on Black crime", but I still have to say "WHITE PRIVILEDGE when it comes to police killing people of color." Too many people of color are murdered by police officers everyday for less offenses. This man murdered four people and wounded many other and he is still alive. I am outraged with killing period but I am also outraged how white people are killing innocence black people. I don't endorse black on black crime either but I sure as hell despise white people killing us. People of color have to walk on eggshells when we are approached by white police officers. This is unacceptable. We are all human beings and we should all be treated with dignity and respect. We are not the boogey man. White people are not mistreated or killed by cops like people of color. The cops go out of their way not to kill a white person. I don't know what rock you are hiding under but the truth is the truth.

Last edited:
Research conducted by the WaPo and other entities have indicated that whites are killed by the police in totality more than any other group. But that is just a function of there simply being more white people in America. Based on population, though black people are disproportionally shot/killed by the police at higher rates.

We are under attack.

Notice how the media is already going with the mental challenge angle. They really are not talking about the victims, and staying away from making it a racial attack.

Sh1t is sad and it's only going to get worse until every black person understands that we are under attack and start acting as if.

Aint no protection for black ppl, I keep telling yall, the bond for this dude was just an example, I'm willing to bet this dude doesn't serve over 4-5 years in real prison, but he live better than most dudes who are doing a 10 for poss. of weed.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back