My Six Flags Experience

Uh Uh Warndalyn and Yvette...

I will accept any apologies after I get off this rollercoaster named
PMS!

Until then, we aight REALLY, y'all know you my little Junior Divas in the making!:D :D :D

Mighty Hornet,

Yep, I'm sked! ;) And after you said that thing got stuck, I might not even go and be STANDING and WALKING near those rides!

Re: Uh Uh Warndalyn and Yvette...

Originally posted by Seeing Spots
I will accept any apologies after I get off this rollercoaster named
PMS!

Until then, we aight REALLY, y'all know you my little Junior Divas in the making!:D :D :D

uuuum, mmmk.....:p

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You guys want to know a scary ride. I think this ride alone is the scariest ride I ever been on.

Imagine sitting in your seat and you see this in front of you
pkd_hyper3.jpg

How about going 0 - 80 in 1.8 seconds
hypersonic08.jpg

Imagine going up 165 feet.....
hypersonic02.jpg

90 degrees straight up
hypersonic03.jpg

Then 90 degrees straight down
hypersonic09.jpg

The rest is like a typical roller coaster
hypersonic06.jpg

The entire ride is done at 80 miles per hour. I thought I was about to die when I went over the top! This is the HyperSonic XLC at Paramounts King's Dominion in Doswell, Virginia. It is the world's only air compressed roller coaster.

Originally posted by Killer Bees
You guys want to know a scary ride. I think this ride alone is the scariest ride I ever been on.

pkd_hyper3.jpg

The entire ride is done at 80 miles per hour. I thought I was about to die when I went over the top! This is the HyperSonic XLC at Paramounts King's Dominion in Doswell, Virginia. It is the world's only air compressed roller coaster.

Now I enjoy riding roller coasters, but I don't think I could handle that. I might have to take a seat next to Seeing Spots when the crew goes to ride that one.

They had a ride at the Six Flags in St. Louis called the Mr. Freeze that takes off at 70 mph. They have signs up that tell you to put you head on the head rest and keep it there before they will let the coaster take off.
Once you are off, you are at 70 mph instantly!! You go through a tunnel, then you do a vertical climb while twisting to enter a 180 degree inversion. Then, it does a dive and twists into a 130 degree turn and takes you 226 feet straight up in the air. As if that wasn't bad enough, the ride then does everything in reverse!! Once it gets to the part where you go straight up, the ride comes back down and does everything backwards.

I called Vette when she was at Six Flags. She was about to get on a ride then. I can't remember which one it was.

Originally posted by Alcorn Warrior
They had a ride at the Six Flags in St. Louis called the Mr. Freeze that takes off at 70 mph. They have signs up that tell you to put you head on the head rest and keep it there before they will let the coaster take off.
Once you are off, you are at 70 mph instantly!! You go through a tunnel, then you do a vertical climb while twisting to enter a 180 degree inversion. Then, it does a dive and twists into a 130 degree turn and takes you 226 feet straight up in the air. As if that wasn't bad enough, the ride then does everything in reverse!! Once it gets to the part where you go straight up, the ride comes back down and does everything backwards.

I called Vette when she was at Six Flags. She was about to get on a ride then. I can't remember which one it was.

I think that ride is at Six Fags Over Texas in Arlington now. I am a former employee :rolleyes: of Six Flags AstroWorld/Waterworld (not that I'm very proud to say that). They have a ride called Dungeon Drop that is kinda like the one that ya'llaid got stuck. It is about 220 feet tall and it is nothing but a tube that goes straight up. You sit in what amounts to a chair that is fastened to that tube. Put on the restraint, and you are lifted about 20 stories in the air. After a brief pause, you are dropped to the earth at around 70 mph to be stopped by magnets (brakes). One day the ride goes up and goes all the way to the top. It paused.........and paused........and paused some more......then it starts sprinkling. :D Five minutes passes....stil sprinkling...10 minutes pass.....sprnkling harder....another10 minutes passes...raining harder than a mofo while these people ae suspended soaking wet over 200 feet in the air. After about 15 minutes, the rain stops. About 2 minutes later, they are released (without much warning) and come flying back down all of a sudden.

What were they given for their ordeal????? You guessed it.
Complimentary passes for a return visit.

Man I could go on and on and on with stories that woud make you not want to set fot on another roller coaster just from what I saw withmy own 2 eyes over the course of 6 years. Don't get me wrong, I like to ride coasters, but there are certain types that you will not see me get on.

Originally posted by s phi s

Man I could go on and on and on with stories that woud make you not want to set fot on another roller coaster just from what I saw withmy own 2 eyes over the course of 6 years. Don't get me wrong, I like to ride coasters, but there are certain types that you will not see me get on.

LOL I haven't been to the park in the last two years but had tried everything they had except that bungy thing. Which rides should require extra caution?

pkd_hyper3.jpg

How about going 0 - 80 in 1.8 seconds

:eek2: :eek2:

I'm going to King's Dominion next wekend. I'll be sure to stay away from that ride. :eek2: :eek2:

Originally posted by s phi s
One day the ride goes up and goes all the way to the top. It paused.........and paused........and paused some more......then it starts sprinkling. :D Five minutes passes....stil sprinkling...10 minutes pass.....sprnkling harder....another10 minutes passes...raining harder than a mofo while these people ae suspended soaking wet over 200 feet in the air.
<font size=4>rotflmao</font>
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I hope it wasn't thundering and lightening too!!!!
:eek2: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh hell no!!!

pkd_hyper3.jpg

Oh hell naw!!!! That looks worst than Acrophobia!!! :eek:

Where is this ride located??

Back