My Last Will and Testament as a Single Man

phatback

Anti-Homecoming Opponent
*tears streaming down face*

Well, folks this week is it. And since I'm gonna be jumping the broom this weekend, I thought that it would be best that I get rid of all of my 'toys' and memorabilia cause I'm turning in my Player's Card.

Ahem.....

-I bequeath my Adult Film Empire to the Pres-o-dent, Suge. I'm sure with your eye for talent, you'll keep the TSPN Adult Film fans yearning for more

-The 'casting couch' that was used over and over to determine the fine talent will be auctioned off on Ebay. If Gonzo can get $10,000 for a piece of chewed gum, imaging what I can do with a leather couch that has the essence of many beautiful womens in it. JST, please over-see this transaction.

-I bequeath my $500 Gift Certificate to the White Suit Emporium to the Milk Man, aka D-Nice. I'm sure that some new threads will drive the ladies on your route even more wild.

-I bequeath my 20% share in Bologna Tony's Betting Parlor to Mighty Hornet. After actually picking Johnson C. Smith, and with my pitiful showing in this years NCAA Tournament, I need to give it up.

-I leave my autographed Ike Turner boots to Mike, so he can step on mother-fludpucker's toes in style.

-I leave my lifetime membership to Hugh Heifner's Playboy Bunny Ranch and rating booket to Get Ready, Dirty, Robber, and Makaho. You guys can divy it up per quarter, or day of the week, whichever you like. But watch out for anybody with 4 bunnies by their name. :eek:

-I bequeath my Crown Royal bag collection and membership to the Crown Royal Society to TigerPride, because you are one of the few who truly recognizes a good drink.

-I leave my Big Arse Glass collection to Ntelekt and Nastynupe. Please keep them filled often...*holding back the tears*

-I leave my Big Pimpin Suits and accessories to Trudawg and Jafus. Please take care of my fine habadachery (sp.), especially the Pink Lemonade 3-piece with the matching Ostrich squares.

-I leave my 35% stake in Popeye's to Battle Cat, since you are on a mission to gain weight.

I wish you cats well.....

*runs out of the door crying like I lost $5*

Back