My Fitness Coach

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
I found this game for the Wii called "My Fitness Coach" and it is pretty good. I was going to get the Wii Fit until I saw this and decided to try it out. I put my profile information in and did the fitness test and it suggested a program for me. I did my first workout today and will continue to build up on it. It's almost like having your own private instructor in your house and showing you what to do along with them.

Here is the info on it........ Mya don't play and will work your butt off.

0000888817499_215X215.jpg

Get in shape with your own virtual personal trainer. Like Wii games? Do you play Wii Fit? Now go a step further and work out with Maya, your virtual personal trainer, in an accessible, convenient and intense fitness program customized to meet your needs.

Features:

Motivational workout partner: Your personal trainer Maya will demonstrate moves and give you fitness advice and motivational pep talks during workouts to help keep you on track to your fitness goals.
Training sessions: Access to 480 unique exercises featuring Yoga, Cardio fitness, Strength Training, Flexibility, and Weight Loss Routine.
Personalized fitness goals and workout calendar: Choose your fitness goals and the length of your program and establish how often you plan to workout.
Charting progress: See your success tracked and displayed graphically as you work out to continue your efforts over an extended period of time.
Customized settings: Choose between eight different workout environments, including meditation garden, and seven types of music (Hip Hop, 80's, Latin and Dance).

That's pretty cool. All you hear about is Wii Fitness. I'll have to check this one out.

Is the hardware required similar to Wii Fitness?

No, all you need is the game console and the game. It does ask what kind of equipment you have like handweights, heart monitor, balance ball. I got it at Walmart for $29 which is a great price compared to the Wii Fit.

Back