My first season following SU MBB...

In all honesty no it won't. I see you're new to the board so I won't lie to you. Southern men's basketball is hot garbage and will only get worse. Do better things with your life instead of following SU men's basketball like study climate change.
DAYUM!

What does that chart have to do w/ 2019 and beyond? lol

Did that chart help SU MBB fall 2018? lol :D lol :D lol :D lol :D
We knew what kind of season we would have when all our best players were kicked off. Coach had to establish some type of discipline. Don’t worry about us, history shows we will be back very soon.

We knew what kind of season we would have when all our best players were kicked off. Coach had to establish some type of discipline. Don’t worry about us, history shows we will be back very soon.

I'm certain SU MBB will return. So, you understand PV's dilemma w/ regards to baseball? Right?

In all honesty no it won't. I see you're new to the board so I won't lie to you. Southern men's basketball is hot garbage and will only get worse. Do better things with your life instead of following SU men's basketball like study climate change.

Bet your Avatar C-Leb28

I'll bet more than half of su's men's bball wins are pre 1990.
@caliglowin , were you born yet?

Hell No. Cador got there when I was at SU in the mid 80s.

And if you are talking basketball. SU was still winning in the 90s. The entire decade. We fell off in the 2000's for a few seasons. But even then, not to this level. Spivery had a few good seasons. Banks had us back in the mix as well when he took over. SU basketball will be back.

Last edited:
Back