MVSU Game Day Score Initiative

In_The_662

Deeeeep In The Delta.....
Basically this has been something that I have been trying to get off the ground for about 3 years. Finally was able to do so with the backing of the Alumni Association.

All of the scoreboards on campus will be upgraded to video boards (including the one in the New Gym (since we were supposed to get something similar to what they have at North Florida but the NCAA wouldn't clear it due to floor clearance))

The football scoreboard will be 25' x 56' (putting us with a scoreboard similar in size to UAPB and JSU)

DtST9Ej.jpg

The campaign officially runs for 2 years but I honestly think we can raise $1.5 million in a year

Last edited:

Basically this has been something that I have been trying to get off the ground for about 3 years. Finally was able to do so with the backing of the Alumni Association.

All of the scoreboards on campus will be upgraded (including the one in the New Gym will be replaced with a video board (since we were supposed to get something similar to what they have at North Florida but the NCAA wouldn't clear it due to floor clearance))

The football scoreboard will be 25' x 56' (putting us slightly larger than UAPB and JSU)

DtST9Ej.jpg

The campaign officially runs for 2 years but I honestly think we can raise $1.5 million in a year

Congrats and good work!

They must have stopped working after I posted because I made the first donation to the campaign to ensured it indeed worked.

I'll update it when the link becomes available

This may be why it's not working...

GAME DAY SCORE INITIATIVE

An initiative to elevate the Game Day experience at (5) MVSU sports arenas.Through a partnership with Nevco, the MVSU-NAA will outfit Rice Totten Stadium,Harrison Complex, the Delta Devillette Soccer Field, the Delta Devillette Softball Field, and Delta Devil Baseball Field with new state of the art Scoreboard complete audio and video playback.

SUPPORT THIS CAMPAIGN STARTING OCT. 7TH

This may be why it's not working...

GAME DAY SCORE INITIATIVE

An initiative to elevate the Game Day experience at (5) MVSU sports arenas.Through a partnership with Nevco, the MVSU-NAA will outfit Rice Totten Stadium,Harrison Complex, the Delta Devillette Soccer Field, the Delta Devillette Softball Field, and Delta Devil Baseball Field with new state of the art Scoreboard complete audio and video playback.

SUPPORT THIS CAMPAIGN STARTING OCT. 7TH

OK. It seems like the rollout might have been premature by the guy working on the site because I saw that as well. I know there was supposed to be a press conference and other stuff as far as the rollout of this is concerned so that might explain why the link was deactivated. I'll remove it from my post and bump this back up whenever that rollout occurs.

JSU jumbotron dimension is 62'6" wide, 24' 6"tall. If yalls is 25 x 56 then its not as big as jsu at all........

Back