MVSU drug campus drug raid

tomcat1

8 MVSU students and a lab tech employee have been arrested at MVSU for possessing and selling drugs on campus. The story is in May 5, 2009 Clarion Ledger.

"Student pulls gun on campus @ GSU"

&

"A raid on GSU campus produced these guns in student dorms"

j01b7qi5.jpg

http://media.www.thegramblinite.com....shtml?reffeature=recentlycommentedstoriestab

"Robbery in Alcorn's Honors Dorm, Leaves Students Rambled"
Students were robbed at gunpoint and one student was hit in the face with the barrel of the pistol.

&

"Alcorn Student assulted on campus in front of Albert Lott"

http://media.www.alcornchronicle.co....Revels.Leaves.Students.Rambled-3679333.shtml

Just proof that Drugs/Guns/Violence is stup"IT" thing to do now.
You're not cool unless you're doing the above. :noidea:

so don't let it stress ya Vinita... b/c it gets worse. All we can do is PRAY and be thankful that nobody life was taken.

Department of Public Safety
Jackson State University

ID: 7703
Date: Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Shift: Day
Case_no: 09-0339
Incident Description:
Dept. of Public Safety-Sergeant found drug paraphernalia.

ID: 7764
Date: Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Shift: Day
Case_no: 09-0413
Incident Description:
Alexander East-Residents were in possession of ammunition.

Happens every where...We had a student killed a few years ago in my on campus apartments...Then you can go up to the massacre at Va Tech...Hell, even the 70s at UT...Then drugs, thats a different story -- there are so many drug dealers on every campus.

hell they were selling drugs and had guns on campus when I was in undergrad. This stuff happens everywhere. At some point these idiots will learn. Like I said before, alot of times the football players are the main dealers.

Can't control every single kid! I'm sure V State will handle it! It's hilarious that black peeps flock to negative threads and don't even say nothing about positive! Some peeps are so sad!:shame:

Last edited:
"Student pulls gun on campus @ GSU"

&

"A raid on GSU campus produced these guns in student dorms"

j01b7qi5.jpg

http://media.www.thegramblinite.com....shtml?reffeature=recentlycommentedstoriestab

"Robbery in Alcorn's Honors Dorm, Leaves Students Rambled"
Students were robbed at gunpoint and one student was hit in the face with the barrel of the pistol.

&

"Alcorn Student assulted on campus in front of Albert Lott"

http://media.www.alcornchronicle.co....Revels.Leaves.Students.Rambled-3679333.shtml

Just proof that Drugs/Guns/Violence is stup"IT" thing to do now.
You're not cool unless you're doing the above. :noidea:

so don't let it stress ya Vinita... b/c it gets worse. All we can do is PRAY and be thankful that nobody life was taken.

It's stupid. It happens everywhere. Even at my good ole Alcorn.

A raid was 1 ounce of weed between 8 mofo's.:retard:

:lmao:
These balling kids nowday's have an ounce of weed apeice for personal use on a single weekend. :lol:
Not playing this lite, but I thought this story was going to mention they were manufacturing METH and COKE in a campus lab with the lab tech mention. :lol:

You can go on any campus, knock on 20 dorm room doors, and I'll bet you find weed in 12 out of the 20 room's searched. :lol:

Last edited:
A raid was 1 ounce of weed between 8 mofo's.:retard:

:lmao:
These balling kids nowday's have an ounce of weed apeice for personal use on a single weekend. :lol:
Not playing this lite, but I thought this story was going to mention they were manufacturing METH and COKE in a campus lab with the lab tech mention. :lol:

You can go on any campus, knock on 20 dorm room doors, and I'll bet you find weed in 12 out of the 20 room's searched. :lol:

i didnt want to say anything but your correct...

all you found was an "ounce and a lil over a stack"...WOWWW:lol:

thats nothin...you can find more than that around these white and black high schools in Huntsville and anywhere else in the U.S. if you know who to talk to..

Back