Votes: 1 6.7%
  • THEY ARE NOT REALLY NEEDED IN THE BAND

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • THEY ARE THERE TO OUTLINE THE BAND

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • THEY ARE NOT IMPORTANT AT ALL

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
Damn I get tired of this ish, if I didn't know any better I'd swear some of these folks are retarded! We haven't even started band camp. Why would u put pics up even if they were from 2002? Who cares!? Got Dayum it, just shut up, stay off the computer, and get ready for camp. They should have a stupidguard on all of these board. If u make a stupid thread, it should just get rejected or revoked, and say u are not allowed to post, because ur a dumbazz.

colorguard

For one before you post a reply, learn how to spell first. Then and only then will i respond to you. Then at that time you will be on my level. Colorguard for life.:cool:

Re: colorguard

Originally posted by precious2005
Then at that time you will be on my level. Colorguard for life.:cool:

somebody put this child out of its misery...........please!!!!!!

this is the band board not other peoples board.........
:uzi: :uzi: :uzi: precious2005!!

Hey!!!!!!!!!

What happened to the all-white 'painter's suit' outfits Valley's band used to wear during Summer Camp back in the day?????

Maybe they don't do that anymore.....:(

A cousin of mine used to march for the Delta Devils back in '78, and the band wore these white jumpsuits everyday in camp....It looked cool, but I wondered it everybody washed their clother everynight...:smh:

I doubt it....:D:D

:dude:

Re: colorguard

Originally posted by precious2005
For one before you post a reply, learn how to spell first. Then and only then will i respond to you. Then at that time you will be on my level. Colorguard for life.:cool:

Idiot!!!!!!!!

Why don't you just shut the FUGG UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get sick of nobodies and crabs like you who are ignorant as fugg and have the nerve to claim that they know something.

Then you wanna snap on somebody who's been in the program way before you have just because he was tellin the truth?!??!??!

From now on, just back away from an HBCU message board until February 2004. Got it?!?!?!???!?!?!:mad:

Now say something smart..............

Back