Musiq Soulchild...Juslisten

CSU*NJ

you don't wanna go to war
Did anyone get this CD yet? If so, how is it? I might get that and the new L Boogie (Laryn Hill) hopefully soon. :) :) :D :D :nod: :nod:

I heard it in Wherehouse Music over the weekend. I liked everything that I heard. There were a lot of slow to mid tempo grooves on there. I wasted my money buying that Glen Lewis crap. I'll stick to Audiogalaxy.Com for mess like that.

NN

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I bought the CD today, and so far I like it. Especially the "Something" by the "Beatles" remake. It has a lot of potential to be a great CD, all of the slow songs have to grow on me.

I heard about 4 songs off of Lauryn Hill's CD, and unless you want to kill yourself, or go into a deep depression, then don't touch this CD. The songs I heard were very depressing to say the least, and it's a complete 360 from anything that she's done.

I know artist grow, and mature, but this is something that's out of the norm.

NICE

I love the new Musiq CD........as I posted in a previous post about Lauryn Hill's new one it's OK but she's talking to much!

Originally posted by gramalum
I love the new Musiq CD........as I posted in a previous post about Lauryn Hill's new one it's OK but she's talking to much!
LIKE I SAID 'WHAT'S UP WIT LH'S EYEBROWS'

:lmao:

:uhoh: well I'm having a luke warm reception to this cd. I like his slower tunes better. I guess it will grow on me the more I hear it.

I just purchased the Musiq's CD from Target today and will check it out tonight. They had it on sale for $9.44 :eek2: what a bargain.

I heard the CD tonight courtesy of a coworker. I think its jammin. The boy does have talent. I was convinced when I heard "Love" from the first CD. I will buy next payday if my excursion to New Orleans does not totally break me.

The Musiq cd is off the hook. I like the slower tunes, because I'm more into ballads.

Does that new Laryn Hill cd have a mixture of her old and new songs, or is it all new tracks?

I can't seem to stop listening to it.......it off the chain.....

When you start listening to the lyrics of some of the tunes, you can feel the realism thats in them.....

I haven't heard neither one of them, but it sounds like their both pretty cool. Lauren is probably pulling a Mary J. Blidge number with her depressing songs. She did go thourgh it not to long ago (as we all do).

Back