Much Love and Respect to the Mothers in our Lives....

BulldogM.Ed.23

Bulldog Fan/Supporter
Reflection & Random Thoughts:

One memory that stands out about a mother was when one of my kids was born. Now when the child had came out, I was the first one to hold it, talk to it, and make my voice known outside the womb. However, the minute the mother spoke, the baby raised it's head up, it's eyes immediately reopened, and it turned its head to the mother. What a power display of bond between the two. With that in perspective, it simply reminds me of the incredible bond between a child and his or her mother. If the love is real, it is so unbreakable. It's always amazing to witness how my wife like many other mothers will rush to the aid and do all that she can for her child.

Even thinking back to how some of us coming of age would get defensive and fight at the drop of a dime if someone said something about our moms. Now as my kids are approaching adulthood, even if I think I'm giving my kids all that I can with the resources given, she will challenge me to stay at that highest level as a provider. Again that bond, that love, that connection is strong. They literally know what a child needs before it is asked for. Even with my own mom in the middle years of my life, if I am still ever in a need, I lack for nothing.

.....Tupac said it so well, "Dear Mama, You are appreciated."

Much love and respect to all of the mothers in our lives!

Scriptural Basis:
Proverbs 31:31 NLT "Reward her for all she has done. Let her deeds publicly declare her praise."

Last edited:
Reflection & Random Thoughts:

One memory that stands out about a mother was when one of my kids was born. Now when the child had came out, I was the first one to hold it, talk to it, and make my voice known outside the womb. However, the minute the mother spoke, the baby raised it's head up, it's eyes immediately reopened, and it turned its head to the mother. What a power display of bond between the two. With that in perspective, it simply reminds me of the incredible bond between a child and his or her mother. If the love is real, it is so unbreakable. It's always amazing to witness how my wife like many other mothers will rush to the aid and do all that she can for her child.

Even thinking back to how some of us coming of age would get defensive and fight at the drop of a dime if someone said something about our moms. Now as my kids are approaching adulthood, even if I think I'm giving my kids all that I can with the resources given, she will challenge me to stay at that highest level as a provider. Again that bond, that love, that connection is strong. They literally know what a child needs before it is asked for. Even with my own mom in the middle years of my life, if I am still ever in a need, I lack for nothing.

.....Tupac said it so well, "Dear Mama, You are appreciated."

Much love and respect to all of the mothers in our lives!

Scriptural Basis:
Proverbs 31:31 NLT "Reward her for all she has done. Let her deeds publicly declare her praise."

A very similar scenario happened with my grandchild. Her father was the first to hold her, but once my daughter held her and spoke a word, her eyes opened up as if on cue.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back