Mtv Movie Awards

MACKG

a.k.a. NASTYNUPE
They truly sucked this year. The highlight was the Mya, Lil Kim, Pink, Christina A performance. It was all downhill after that. Is Jim Carrey played out or what? Were those skits corny or what? Reminds me of a SMACK page poster with those lame lines. I think Cameron Diaz had too much to drink. Did Tom Cruise try to kiss old boy on stage? Isn't it about time for Destiny's Child to start acting mature. That 17 year old kiddy behavior is beginning to get annoying. I thought that Adam Sandler/Brittany Spears skit was never gonna end. I don't know about Shawn and Marlon Wayans? SUSPECT!!!

I know this one had to be a ratings stinker!!!

Re: trash

Originally posted by SexyASSJSU*ATL
I changed the channel in the first half hour... it was really trash this year...
So did I. The funniest part was snoop dogg. Then I watched Mya nem, then I turned from that bullchit.

:eek: :eek:

flip20.jpg

That is sad.....

Lil Kim is reaching that Micheal Jackson level of surgery isn't she? I guess she has never been my kup of tea.

Those are some new tig ole biddies that she has! Man the only thing real about her now is her name.

And she lost her shock value about 5 years ago.

I guess her surgeon neglected to tell her ...

That the fat could get sucked from them abs, but no maintenence means the **** comes RIGHT BACK!

IDJIT!

***disclamer***

I posted that pic but I have never liked the way she looks. She's too short and chubby.

Remember When

What a difference a couple of years makes. Queen Pen, send help!!!

photo2.jpg

str8 trashy

that garden tool looks a total mess....SMH:rolleyes:

Well I guess I didn't miss anythang on the awards then.

Back