Mr Rashaad, respectfully, you have a renegade 'Smack Board' moderator

When a set of "CLEAR" rules are made you "all" cry about them. If they are enforced you "all" cry about them. If they not enforced you "all" cry about them. I'm not a bully..I will stated the facts and move on. Now since you acting like a SU version of P88..you can take your ball and run home with it too!

I'm not sure you're being truthful. In the eight or nine years that I've been on this board, I don't remember seeing a list of written rules anywhere. This is not the first time I've brought this up. I've mentioned the need for a clear set of written rules and fair enforcement to Kenn directly more than once. I don't believe any of you are smart enough to craft a set of rules that can be enforced fairly. Otherwise, it would have been done a long time ago.

And stop wishing. You know that I'm not about to run or go anywhere. :lol:

When a set of "CLEAR" rules are made you "all" cry about them. If they are enforced you "all" cry about them. If they not enforced you "all" cry about them. I'm not a bully..I will stated the facts and move on. Now since you acting like a SU version of P88..you can take your ball and run home with it too!

What happens when moderators break the rules? Shouldn't they be removed as a moderator?

NUPE is on the move - Using Tapatalk

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I'm not sure you're being truthful. In the eight or nine years that I've been on this board, I don't remember seeing a list of written rules anywhere. This is not the first time I've brought this up. I've mentioned the need for a clear set of written rules and fair enforcement to Kenn directly more than once. I don't believe any of you are smart enough to craft a set of rules that can be enforced fairly. Otherwise, it would have been done a long time ago.

And stop wishing. You know that I'm not about to run or go anywhere. :lol:

I thought the rule was references your article and no personal attacks. Everything else is open game....

I thought the rule was references your article and no personal attacks. Everything else is open game....

You thought.

Although you might be right, that's the problem. We shouldn't have to rely on what we think the rules are. We should be able to go to a page on the board and read them. Then, no one would have a problem with the rules being enforced because we would all know what they are. Unless, they were being enforced unfairly. Like the example you gave of mods trying to ... "enforce" ... "rules" ... that they blatantly break.

Written rules. Enforce them fairly. It's not hard.

Sorry Kendrick,
No virgins allowed bruh. You my dog but you got to get some puzzy before you can post in the men's forum.

:emlaugh: :D
If I can get GUD to lol or snicker then my job is done lol. Brah, I know that ur not easily impressed so I take it as a compliment. Enjoy the beautiful area around B-Mo.

Bruh your a fool!!! Hey if ya gotta let it be known then LET IT BE KNOWN!! Im just puzzled why someone would edit that title for any reason. But hey let me just stick to being on the sideline for this one. Lol Its enough folks speaking up on this one.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Panther88 ,

Sit your narrow azz down and shut the fcuk up. You bring nothing but bullshyt 99% of the time you post on here. You could not handle being a damn moderator less along an admin. Now if your feelings are hurt or you have something to discuss about my post. Inbox me and we will discuss. If not post real shyt. Aint like you going to the game anyway...

This goes to anybody else trying to knock a mod or admin for doing their job!!! Including you Get Ready!!!

This response is very disappointing. Instead of addressing the issue in the original post, you resort to personal attacks, the same attacks in which mods and admins will quickly tell you that are against the rules.

If the title to the thread was edited the way P88 says it was, that is NOT the job of a moderator as far as I know. Sometimes the title of a thread does need to be edited when it ends with multiple dots, but editing it the way it seems that it was edited is uncalled for and unnecessary. Stuff like that takes away some of the fun of coming to this site, hence why some long time members of this site don't come here anymore or have significantly reduced the amount of time they spend on this site, me included.

The description of the Smack Board is "Inspired by board member "Get Ready"! Don't come in if you can't take the heat!" Is this description still accurate?

While I don't agree with everything they say all the time, there are some users of this site that bring more value to the site than the moderators do. Users like P88 who has me cracking up on damn near a daily basis, same with CEE-DOG, Get Ready and his smack talking, Jax, and several others. This is a sports site so I'm sure the following analogy can be easily understood. People don't go to a game to see the referees, they go to see the players. The same with this site. People come here to interact with each other, not to have to deal with over zealous power hungry moderators (not all, but some).

I agree with SUJagFan about needing a clear and complete set of defined rules so that we all know them. It's hard to try to stay within the rules when you don't know what the rules are. Also a list of banned words would be nice too. The fact that I can't say the proper name of my own race without it getting censored is baffling to me.

Kenn, I know you're a busy man, and probably don't have the time to be here 24/7, but as the owner of this site, it is my suggestion that you address these issues sometime in the near future. I think it would help make users more comfortable and more at ease with being on this site and if your users here have more confidence in the administration of this site, they may be more willing to donate to it as well, I know I would. Please make a complete list of rules and banned words, and also take a hard look at some of your admins and mods. Some of them are clearly letting a little power go to their head and are out of control.

P.S. Let me take a screenshot of this post just in case it gets edited or deleted.

P.S. Let me take a screenshot of this post just in case it gets edited or deleted.

Stated w/ great clarity ToP, as expected from you. :bowdown: :tup:

But I am LOL @ that statement right there ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. :emlaugh:

"Grab yo' posts...and yo' threads... cuz dey changing them as they see fit!" - Antoine Dodson on TSPN :smh:

you can take your ball and run home with it too!

Why in sans hell would a site want traffic diverted away from it? :emlaugh:

Better still... I know <b>factually</b> :read: there are CS guys and guyettes on this board. Every time I hear the word "facebook," I THINK of what could've evolved from that v1.0 old "SWACPage" board - how <b>easily</b> the original source could've been modified and evolved into something that COULD'VE looked almost identically like "the facebook." (the board when it was only ONE forum - sports, smack, band, everything was in there lol) @ one point, I'm fairly certain w/ this assessment, "The SWACPage" was damned near connected to almost every HBCU campus (undergrads, a lot) pre-MF.com evolution and onnidan was still in its pre-enfant stages. Planet of black was evolving, bp meet wasn't there @ that time, ... Someone correct me if I'm wrong. :read:

Think what carribean islands we all could've owned right about now. The <b>objective</b> is to meet/network/grow/acquire, not <b>repel</b>. :read:

Back