Moulin Rouge Video

MikeBigg

I'm sure yall have caught the Moulin Rouge video by now. First let me state that I would "do" all five of them (Yes even Missy Elliot)

The words to the old Patti Labelle tune, Lady Marmalade, asks the question: "Voule voche chey al le vay, sescha?" (not sure of the spelling) which translated means: Can I sleep with you, tonite? Well, I'm ranking them in order of preference:

Mya: I didn't know that little tart was so fine...girl looks good in that Lingerie!

Lil' Kim: Oh L yeah...I love that little "freak"...she could have all my wife's diamonds! She's what every man wishes for: A GOOD WIFE AND A NO GOOD WOMAN!

Pink: Never really had a thing for white girls, but she is kinda thick. Plus, I want to know why they call her "PINK"!

Christina: Kinda Skinny, but does have a cute smile. There's nothing like looking down on a pretty face that's looking up at you while... (fill in the blank, fellas)

Missy Elliot: Well, she's a female, so she doesn't get turned down either!

Bruh,

YOU IS CRAZY! LMAO!!

On the real, though, L'il Kim looks a mess in that video!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
IMO

Mya looks finer than all outdoors in that video.

Lil' Kim.... well... nevermind.

Pink needs to do a few crunches.

Christina is sexy, but not fine.

Mya - Ive been preaching at yall about mya ever since her Free video came out... I think robber saw the light.

Lil Kim - Kinda depends what day you catch her on... I like the "wait a minute" Video lil kim better.

Pink - She skr8

Christina - I feel like a pedophile looking at her in the video.

Missy - uhhhhhh she got some ok lips.

(Yes even Missy Elliot)

Mike, you nasty bro...HE HE HE HE HAW!!! LOL

Seriously, I would do Mya and Pink. Mya looks the best to me. I don't like Lil Kim. She's a put together broad...fake eyes, fake hair, fake boobs, Lord knows what else is fake. Christina needs to eat a little bit for me.

I'm a sucka for Foxy Brown. Give me the Ill Na Na anyday.

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
I don't like Lil Kim. She's a put together broad...fake eyes, fake hair, fake boobs, Lord knows what else is fake.

I'm a sucka for Foxy Brown. Give me the Ill Na Na anyday.

Foxy has the same fake hair, fake eyes, boobs, etc? What is it about her that makes you overlook those features? I'm just curious.

I like Foxy. I mean I remember what Lil Kim looked like when Playa's Anthem came out with Junior Mafia. She's made a complete 180. Foxy is a cute chocolate girl. She's fine. I haven't heard of her having a boob job. If you have, please document it. Other than that...what else is fake about her? I don't really see her wearing contacts. Do you? She's not rocking the blue contacts and blonde doo? So I think it's obvious as to why I like Foxy over Kim Jones.

Just my .02.

I'm not being funny or do I claim Lil' Kim looks better, but do you think that hair grew out of Foxy's scalp?

I'll get the documentation on the boob job.

I have seen pics of Foxy when she was in the studio looking straight busted. She doesn't have short hair. I'm sure she adds extensions..but for the most part, she has a nice length of hair. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with Lil Kim...if that's what floats your boat. But between Foxy and Lil Kim...I'll take Foxy ANYDAY!!

I'll take Sole over all of em. And then Trina!

Originally posted by Tara
I'm not being funny or do I claim Lil' Kim looks better, but do you think that hair grew out of Foxy's scalp?

I'll get the documentation on the boob job.

I'm strugglin so bad that I would take either one...but if I had a chance to choose, it would have to be Foxy Brown...I get "wooded" just hearing her say "IL NA NA"!

Plus I'm looking for a filthy mouth woman to cuss me out and then give it up!

:kiss: (Where ever she prefers)

Let me see...

MYA got some JUNK in da Truck

Lil Kim... She's improved greatly ( . )( . )

Pink...Just because...

Christina... toss her around like a rag doll

Missy...Sorry but, I can't go for that...LOL

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
H-Towners......

Mya will be in concert at Six Flags AstroWorld on June 23.

Has anyone ever heard of Debelah Morgan???? Now she got em all beat!!!!
(Dance with me, my babyyyyy.....let's dance till you go crazyyyyyy....
the night is young and so are weeeeee....let's make looove, and dance the night away)...Lemme see if I can find her pic.

Just got thru watching them on the MTV movie awards. All I can say is oooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh Mya..
:p :D :p :D :) ;)

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Just got thru watching them on the MTV movie awards. All I can say is oooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh Mya..
:p :D :p :D :) ;)

No did you see Lil Kim's outfit right before the show started??? DAYUM!!!!:eek: :eek:

While yall trippin, some of the dancers were finer than all of the ummm stars for lack of a better word.

Anyway I'll take them in this order: Stacey Dash, Mya, Pink, ol freaky Kim, Missy (Big Girls need love too) and that's it. I just couldn't do that little girl Christina. She needs to stay with my granny for about a month. About a month of granny's greens, beans, cornbread and ham she will be ready.:D

Back