Mother and daughter keeping it in the family

Smackdown Live Reaction GIF by WWE

What is this world coming to????

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
They and a few other mother/daughter combos will be joining me on scholarship to hell lol. And a few mother/daughter1/daughter2 combos as well.

How did all of this happen? lol & smh Freaky, desperate women...

Where is @The Founder ? Time to fess up lol. You know you crossed this line as well. :(

Crossed the line….shiddddddd….I cross that line in mid 20s. Sad part is the momma was finer than the daughter and was 20+ years older. The daughter was freakier though. The momma like foreplay too long….hell I’m in my 20s I’m ready…I can’t help her dusty ass needed to be warmed up like an old Cutlass Supreme.

But once that Cutlass was rolling….

Also what I’m going to hell for…her momma chose me!!!!!!

Crossed the line….shiddddddd….I cross that line in mid 20s. Sad part is the momma was finer than the daughter and was 20+ years older. The daughter was freakier though. The momma like foreplay too long….hell I’m in my 20s I’m ready…I can’t help her dusty ass needed to be warmed up like an old Cutlass Supreme.

Flounder when the momma got em

Weird Fish Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Ain't happening brah. lol You than crossed that line too. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome.

CEE-diggy gonna' be the usher to help walk us to our seats. lol

Back