Morehouse cancelled homecoming for 2021

I agree with this gesture by Dr. Thomas at Morehouse. While unpopular I'm sure, I think he made the right decision. I wish Southern University would follow suit. If I were president at SU, I would cancel HC festivities in a heartbeat.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I can't even lie, watching some of those games last night had me feeling uncomfortable like I was actually there. I was thinking about maybe doing another one of the hbcu tours for old times sake but with Delta acting a fool and folks in the south not giving a shit... ill be chillin. I was watching the Ohio State game and everytime the camera panned to the crowd I looked for masks and let me tell you... there was not a one lol. Hospitals around here been on and off of full diversion for the last 3 weeks in Atlanta. Man this winter is going to be an ugly one.

thinking about going to see A&T play at furman tomorrow. I don't think they draw flies so I should be able to space out and still wear my mask.

I agree with this gesture by Dr. Thomas at Morehouse. While unpopular I'm sure, I think he made the right decision. I wish Southern University would follow suit. If I were president at SU, I would cancel HC festivities in a heartbeat.

Same with my UAPB. I’d like to keep the HC game, but if it’s canceled, I’m ok with that, too.

Last edited:
Back