Monthly Empowerment (ME) for November 2021

96lioness

QUEEN LIONESS!!!
Hello, my wonderful brothers in Christ! I greet you in love, joy, and peace. I pray you are all well and in good spirit and health, and that your families are the same.

Please forgive me for taking so long to post on the Prayer Board. When my mother passed away back in May, something happened to me. It was as if my life completely changed. I was so scatterbrained, couldn't think straight. After her home-going, I was just emotional; one minute thought I was ok, the next I was definitely not ok. I was like a time-bomb at work; the laziness I was used to from my co-workers for years now set me off within seconds. Dealing with day-to-day life, dealing with the stress and pressures of life. Trying to get back to where I was psychologically, emotionally, and spiritually before my mother pass felt like more a chore for me, to the point where sometimes I didn't even try. It was easier for me to stay in my grief, so much easier that I was becoming more familiar with grief than I was with anything else. I was more comfortable in grief, but realized I becoming stagnant.

My brothers, one of the greatest gifts God gave us (second to Salvation through His Son Jesus Christ) was the gift of His Holy Spirit. In addition to discernment and conviction, the Holy Spirit goes ahead of us and works things out for our good. It is the Holy Spirit that goes before us and tears down blockades the enemy tries to set up; this is why we can move forward in life, trusting and believing that God is who He says He is.

Every situation or circumstance or event in our lives is orchestrated to teach us something needed to move us forward. Sometimes God will even allow doors to remain closed to us because He knows we won't move unless our circumstances force us to. We are never meant to remain in our own comfort and familiarity. Even in our toughest, hardest situations, we have to move forward because it is an opportunity for God show his strength in our lives. Remember, moving forward is being able to look back without reaching back. It's ok that I look back on the years I had with my mother, but God does not want to reach back to what is no longer reachable. He has given me all I need to move forward in Him. And it's why I'm able to get back on the Prayer Board.

My brothers, I pray this will encourage you and be beneficial to your physical and spiritual lives. I thank you again for all your prayers and words of encouragement after my mother's passing; they too gave me strength. Please continue to hold me and my sister in your prayers, as I hold you in mine.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ forever be with you and keep you!

@Big Thunder @BulldogM.Ed.23 @LAW DAWG @CEE DOG @JSUTigers1877

Hello, my wonderful brothers in Christ! I greet you in love, joy, and peace. I pray you are all well and in good spirit and health, and that your families are the same.

Please forgive me for taking so long to post on the Prayer Board. When my mother passed away back in May, something happened to me. It was as if my life completely changed. I was so scatterbrained, couldn't think straight. After her home-going, I was just emotional; one minute thought I was ok, the next I was definitely not ok. I was like a time-bomb at work; the laziness I was used to from my co-workers for years now set me off within seconds. Dealing with day-to-day life, dealing with the stress and pressures of life. Trying to get back to where I was psychologically, emotionally, and spiritually before my mother pass felt like more a chore for me, to the point where sometimes I didn't even try. It was easier for me to stay in my grief, so much easier that I was becoming more familiar with grief than I was with anything else. I was more comfortable in grief, but realized I becoming stagnant.

My brothers, one of the greatest gifts God gave us (second to Salvation through His Son Jesus Christ) was the gift of His Holy Spirit. In addition to discernment and conviction, the Holy Spirit goes ahead of us and works things out for our good. It is the Holy Spirit that goes before us and tears down blockades the enemy tries to set up; this is why we can move forward in life, trusting and believing that God is who He says He is.

Every situation or circumstance or event in our lives is orchestrated to teach us something needed to move us forward. Sometimes God will even allow doors to remain closed to us because He knows we won't move unless our circumstances force us to. We are never meant to remain in our own comfort and familiarity. Even in our toughest, hardest situations, we have to move forward because it is an opportunity for God show his strength in our lives. Remember, moving forward is being able to look back without reaching back. It's ok that I look back on the years I had with my mother, but God does not want to reach back to what is no longer reachable. He has given me all I need to move forward in Him. And it's why I'm able to get back on the Prayer Board.

My brothers, I pray this will encourage you and be beneficial to your physical and spiritual lives. I thank you again for all your prayers and words of encouragement after my mother's passing; they too gave me strength. Please continue to hold me and my sister in your prayers, as I hold you in mine.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ forever be with you and keep you!

@Big Thunder @BulldogM.Ed.23 @LAW DAWG @CEE DOG @JSUTigers1877
@96lioness it is so very good to "hear" from you. All is well with me and mine. Thank you for checking in with us and letting us know how you are doing. Dear Sister, no need for you to apologize. We all have the day to day of life going on. I have a line brother from SU and we live one street over from one another here in Georgia. But, as hard as it is to believe, we see more of each other when we run into each other in Baton Rouge than when we are here at home. Again, we all have the day to day going on.

Yes, Thank God Our Father for His Holy Spirit that keeps, comforts, guides and teaches us. I, for one, am certainly encouraged by your witness and testimony, and without a doubt, you and your family will continue to be in my prayers; all of you are.

May all of you enjoy this holiday season and May God continue to shine on you and your families.
@BulldogM.Ed.23 @LAW DAWG @CEE DOG @JSUTigers1877

Back