Monica... What the Hell?

THAMES

What the L is this all about?

booklet.jpg

MONICA
www.monica.com

http://www.eurweb.com/articles/headlines/08122003/headlines1089008122003.cfm

MOTHER OF SUICIDE VICTIM DOUBTS MONICA'S STORY: She wishes her son never met the singer.

Monica
(Aug. 12, 2003) *R&B singer Monica has been going through some ups and downs lately. Between the suicide death of a dear friend and the release of an album titled "After The Storm," her emotions have been through the ringer.
Now, according to World Entertainment News Network, the mother of her boyfriend, Jarvis Weems, is speaking out against the star saying she questions whether Monica is telling the truth about what she actually saw that night.

According to Monica, Weems called and told her to meet him at the gravesite of his brother and when the singer arrived, he refused to unlock the doors of his car and shot himself in the head in front of her.

Tyra Weems has a different theory.

"I don't believe my son killed himself. I feel Monica knows a lot more than she's admitting. The bullet went in on the right side of his head, but he was left-handed. Why would he use the wrong hand to shoot himself? The cops just took her word for what happened. Now I wish my son had never met her."

I heard the story this a.m. We'll never know what really happened. This was 3 years ago and if Monica didn't talk then, she sure as hell won't now. It's a sad story regardless.

God Bless em all.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
She is beautiful.:nod:
I do wonder why this is coming out now. And I do agree that 3 yrs. ago she didn't say nothin' and certainly ain't gonna' say nothin' now.

Originally posted by CEE DOG
Did Monica get married last year or sometihng?

I heard her on the Tom Joyner Show a few weeks ago, and she said that she's dating someone.

It's got to be about money!!

Oh girl was waitin on Monica to hit it big again before she struck...it just happened that Monica has been off the scene since her song with Brandy.

:confused:

People all out for loot nowadays..

I believe she was trying to be a friend. Look where it got her!
It must have been a horrible sight to see a friend commit such an act.

Originally posted by THAMES
What the L is this all about?

"I don't believe my son killed himself. I feel Monica knows a lot more than she's admitting. The bullet went in on the right side of his head, but he was left-handed. Why would he use the wrong hand to shoot himself? The cops just took her word for what happened. Now I wish my son had never met her."

Is the momma insinuating that Monica shot ol boy???? :(

She thinks Monica shot him because he's left-handed but he was shot from the right??? So she thinks it's impossible (or improbable) her son could've shot himself with his right-hand????

That boy's momma is just mad Monica's gotten on with her life.... Trifling arse.....:mad:

:shame:

Monica

I think his mom is trying to say that someone else may have shot her son and she think Monica may know who it is. Is she INSANE? What makes her think that Monica will speak now if she has been silent for three years and counting?.................
Monica has moved on and someone needs to tell his mom to do the same thing.

Re: Monica

Originally posted by MyHeartPVU
I think his mom is trying to say that someone else may have shot her son and she think Monica may know who it is. Is she INSANE? What makes her think that Monica will speak now if she has been silent for three years and counting?.................
Monica has moved on and someone needs to tell his mom to do the same thing.

How do you Move on after the Death of your SON!?!??!!

RU P.U.I.?

One is able to forgive but never forget. I'm not saying his mother will ever forget her child because that will NEVER happen but what I am saying is that she needs to realize that if something is done in the dark-----it will eventually come to the light.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
This is why the mom is mad

http://www.eurweb.com/articles/headlines/08052002/headlines762308052002.cfm

(Aug. 5, 2002) *Monica is exhaling. The singer, whose new CD, "All Eyez On Me," hits the stores on Sept. 17, told Sister 2 Sister Magazine's Jamie Brown about the emotional story about her ex-boyfriend's suicide.
In the September issue, Monica discusses having to fire a gun to get to the dying man and the medical condition that caused her to pass out on stage in DC, resulting in temporary paralysis. She also discusses her early career break.

Monica described the scene following her ex-boyfriend's self-inflicted gunshot, "I remember getting in the car ... grabbing him and pulling his head to me and I just felt something cover my left side. That was the side of his head that I realized was open. Just by the grace of God, the bullet didn't come out the other side. One of the officers told me, 'You don't realize where you were standing that if this bullet would have come out the other side of his head, it would be in you.'"

Back