Money Continues to Flow Into Jukebox Coffers

I guess he said I gots to get this money back some way...

Can't knock the hustle...

At this rate the dude might as well start a church/ministry...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Y'all know my bloodlines are in New Orleans, but I'm not having what he's cooking.
rotz.gif

Last edited:
SHREVEPORT – After meeting behind closed doors for about two hours, the Southern University Board of Supervisors upheld the firing of former band director Nathan Haymer.

Haymer's team made a last-gasp bid to save his case by getting 60 days to produce evidence they hoped could undo the firing.

The vote was 6-5 in favor of the motion but it needed nine votes on the 16-member panel.

The board then voted to adjourn, upholding Southern University System President Ray Belton's decision to remove Haymer after four years as band leader.

"I have zero comment," Haymer told a reporter on his way out of the meeting room.

An audit by the Southern University System has questioned why about $300,000 in band camp and other fees ended up in Haymer's personal bank accounts.

Former Southern band director wants firing overturned, but will accept different punishment

SHREVEPORT – After meeting behind closed doors for about two hours, the Southern University Board of Supervisors upheld the firing of former band director Nathan Haymer.

Haymer's team made a last-gasp bid to save his case by getting 60 days to produce evidence they hoped could undo the firing.

The vote was 6-5 in favor of the motion but it needed nine votes on the 16-member panel.

The board then voted to adjourn, upholding Southern University System President Ray Belton's decision to remove Haymer after four years as band leader.

"I have zero comment," Haymer told a reporter on his way out of the meeting room.

An audit by the Southern University System has questioned why about $300,000 in band camp and other fees ended up in Haymer's personal bank accounts.

Former Southern band director wants firing overturned, but will accept different punishment

He was entertaining and all, but if he really did take that money I have no sympathy for him.

Back