Money Continues to Flow Into Jukebox Coffers

He should use some of that stolen money to hire a decent attorney or hire a decent financial adviser.

My bad again, I didn't think about the $300,000 Haymer had funneled into his personal bank account. :oops:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An audit by the Southern University System is questioning why about $300,000 in band camp and other fees wound up in the personal bank accounts of Nathan Haymer, the school's former band director.

The findings have been turned over to the offices of East Baton Rouge Parish District Attorney Hillar Moore III and Legislative Auditor Daryl Purpera, officials said Thursday.

Haymer was fired by the system's president on May 1 amid accusations that he requested kickbacks for the band to appear at an event for schoolchildren.

Haymer has denied the claims.

He could not be reached for comment Thursday on the latest issue.

Haymer's attorney, Karl Bernard of New Orleans, reviewed the audit after being asked to do so by a reporter.

Bernard said the report is based on incomplete information and that additional records are being compiled.

"I do believe, after having spoken with Mr. Haymer and based upon the information that has been provided to my office, that Mr. Haymer, his name will be cleared," Bernard added.

The audit says $300,459 collected from a high school band camps, fees for students to try out to become Dancing Dolls and fees paid by band members for the fall semester were found in two of Haymer's personal bank accounts.

Audit: Why did $300K in Southern band fees go to personal accounts of former director?

In Haymer's PERSONAL account? I thought they had a separate Juke account for such funds. Didn't know that account was named after Haymer.
And 300,000??!! Stealing from his own students, fans and alumni??!! What a shame, but folks still gone support him to come back. That's called the cult of Haymer.
And had the nerve to spell THEEF in reference to The BOOM!! Wonder where he got that idea from. Oh wait......HIMSELF!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Haymer was pimping the jukes. The LGBTQXYZ community has done a number on the hbcus this year.
Old dude hit up Howard. Now haymer at su. Lol

And they’re both lawyered up & going down fighting. Shits sad man.

Haymer was pimping the jukes. The LGBTQXYZ community has done a number on the hbcus this year.
Old dude hit up Howard. Now haymer at su. Lol

And they’re both lawyered up & going down fighting. Shits sad man.
If I might respectfully inquire, what's Haymer got to do with the LGBT community?

If I might respectfully inquire, what's Haymer got to do with the LGBT community?

I always thought Haymer's was kind of
gayflag.gif
after that guy told him "know your place, know when you been defeated", Haymer went off like a little batch.

Last edited:
In Haymer's PERSONAL account? I thought they had a separate Juke account for such funds. Didn't know that account was named after Haymer.
And 300,000??!! Stealing from his own students, fans and alumni??!! What a shame, but folks still gone support him to come back. That's called the cult of Haymer.
And had the nerve to spell THEEF in reference to The BOOM!! Wonder where he got that idea from. Oh wait......HIMSELF!!

That's commingling of funds, Haymer should have known better. Miguel Antoine Bonds, O'Neill Sanford and now Nathan Haymer. What's up with the character of Southern University Band alumni?

I predict this thread will close soon, however, in view of its recent direction its title would be unfortunately more appropriately titled, "Money continues to flow in (and out) of the Jukebox Coffers."

I predict this thread will close soon, however, in view of its recent direction its title would be unfortunately more appropriately titled, "Money continues to flow in (and out) of the Jukebox Coffers."

You shole right. Sounds like they still get a band down there. Sounds like the Director was saying "We Got To Rock Da Boom." lol

Last edited:
You shole right. Sounds like they still get a band down there. Sounds like the Director was saying "We Got To Rock Da Boom." lol

Not quite; contrary to what most believe, jsu is not on su's mind any more than any other band.
With the Jukebox, it is all about striving to be better than previous versions of the Jukebox.
Oh, and BTW, he said "we gotta rock the PLUMES!!!".

Carry on...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Tell that to Haymer and them folks who still fighting for him to return. Seems like they don't agree with your theory.

That's not my fight JayRob. The present and the future of Southern University and the Southern University Marching Band are all I can be concerned with at this point. The rest will play out in court or with the Board in regards to the allegations or findings in this situation. Just ready for this Fall to begin.

When was this and what does it have to do with thievery from fans, students and a school you claim to love? Nothing. But out of curiosity, when was this?

The clip was doctored by someone from SU with "sticky fingers.'" The clip was from a JSU spring game?

How do you know? And at a SPRING game??!! You need to quit following that sujadtilimakeanotherexcuse dude.
His credibility ain't all that reliable BUT he knows how to make excuses.

That shit sounds terrible and y’all on here sounding like trump supporters smh.

That shit sounds terrible and y’all on here sounding like trump supporters smh.
Trump supporters tend to favor treble music more than they like pure funk. Hint, hint.
But to not only find but POST a spring band practice and pretend it's during a real season is trumpish indeed.

Back