Money Continues to Flow Into Jukebox Coffers

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
now sir, lets play nice... JAYROB no name calling .. the gloves coming off come halftime at the boombox though...
No need for me to name call. I merely followed their lead and named them together as one....a PSY-cho and a HOR-net....and combined them together.

Man I sometimes I can't stand black ppl smh

We'll go hard after our own, but light tread towards cacs.

Won't even look them in the eye half of the time.

Just a joke

All jokes aside, $300,000 in total funds in his personal bank account and $41 k only given back to the band? Nah g haymer belong behind bars. He need to hold his L and stop fighting it’s making southern look bad the more they uncover. This is flat out embarrassing man. He embarrassing black men because they already say we incompetent and can’t be trusted despite being educated and proven. I feel so awful for them kids at southern man... they believed in this guy and he been taking from them behind closed doors , 25 k open emails, and kickbacks... if haymer wants to do anything noble ... give southern band back the remaining 230 k that’s unaccounted for. You stealing from kids that take their parents hard earned money too attend your band camps and the human juke box.... and the Baton Rouge community still is defending this man smfh... put this narcissistic liar in jail and throw the damn keys away.

Last edited:
All jokes aside, $300,000 in total funds in his personal bank account and $41 k only given back to the band? Nah g haymer belong behind bars. He need to hold his L and stop fighting it’s making southern look bad the more they uncover. This is flat out embarrassing man. He embarrassing black men because they already say we incompetent and can’t be trusted despite being educated and proven. I feel so awful for them kids at southern man... they believed in this guy and he been taking from them behind closed doors , 25 k open emails, and kickbacks... if haymer wants to do anything noble ... give southern band back the remaining 230 k that’s unaccounted for. You stealing from kids that take their parents hard earned money too attend your band camps and the human juke box.... and the Baton Rouge community still is defending this man smfh... put this narcissistic liar in jail and throw the damn keys away.

Serious question

Do you think if Haymer was white would they be coming after dude this hard or would it be a slap on the wrist?

All jokes aside, $300,000 in total funds in his personal bank account and $41 k only given back to the band? Nah g haymer belong behind bars. He need to hold his L and stop fighting it’s making southern look bad the more they uncover. This is flat out embarrassing man. He embarrassing black men because they already say we incompetent and can’t be trusted despite being educated and proven. I feel so awful for them kids at southern man... they believed in this guy and he been taking from them behind closed doors , 25 k open emails, and kickbacks... if haymer wants to do anything noble ... give southern band back the remaining 230 k that’s unaccounted for. You stealing from kids that take their parents hard earned money .... put this narcissistic liar in jail and throw the damn keys away.
Serious question

Do you think if Haymer was white would they be coming after dude this hard or would it be a slap on the wrist?

Nah bro not here , we can’t play the race card in this situation man this is bad. And to rebuttal back to you, Would all this stuff had came out if Haymer had tucked his tail and went away quietly? If Sanford and his woahs at Norfolk back then with finances could give him a second chance , then I feel that haymer one day could’ve been picked up somewhere. HBCUs watch out and we give second chances if the man is proven. Haymer going down swinging, but he’s just going down man.

Nah bro not here , we can’t play the race card in this situation man this is bad. And to rebuttal back to you, Would all this stuff had came out if Haymer had tucked his tail and went away quietly? If Sanford and his woahs at Norfolk back then with finances could give him a second chance , then I feel that haymer one day could’ve been picked up somewhere. HBCUs watch out and we give second chances if the man is proven. Haymer going down swinging, but he’s just going down man.

Oh yes we can fam.

What exactly has he done wrong?

Outside of reading how things appear to be rather than what all really happen? again what has this dude done wrong?

Of course the average person won't think thoroughly through to see what I'm talking about, they just want to attack, but if you really dissect what the situation is, what has this dude done wrong?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Oh yes we can fam.

Outside of reading how things appear to be rather than what all really happen? again what has this dude done wrong?

Of course the average person won't think thoroughly through to see what I'm talking about, they just want to attack, but if you really dissect what the situation is, what has this dude done wrong?
Oh yes we can fam.

Correct me if I’m wrong....

300,000 in UNACCOUNTED for money.... meaning money wasn’t honestly accounted for in the books and with held in haymers PERSONAL accounts. Why are finances in haymers account and not in a university account or part of the music department accounts that have accountants who can make sure money is where it’s suppose to be and can account for where it’s going in case of situations like this ? So that’s strike 1 and 2 on haymer for holding on to that much money which was taken for the band to perform at events as well as their annual summer band camps., and never communicated to the university and southern for not having a system in place. All haymer had to say was , “Southern University the band has made 300 k in total funds , 41 k has been given to the human juke box account and the rest will be sent too....” so, how is there nothing wrong with this picture sir? That seems highly unethical from what evidence has pointed too to create fact not speculation brother to be aimed at the color of haymers skin , so no sir... southern was going to let him walk away without sending this too court to press charges... haymer had a choice to walk away silently.

Correct me if I’m wrong....

300,000 in UNACCOUNTED for money.... meaning money wasn’t honestly accounted for in the books and with held in haymers PERSONAL accounts. Why are finances in haymers account and not in a university account or part of the music department accounts that have accountants who can make sure money is where it’s suppose to be and can account for where it’s going in case of situations like this ? So that’s strike 1 and 2 on haymer for holding on to that much money which was taken for the band to perform at events as well as their annual summer band camps., and never communicated to the university and southern for not having a system in place. All haymer had to say was , “Southern University the band has made 300 k in total funds , 41 k has been given to the human juke box account and the rest will be sent too....” so, how is there nothing wrong with this picture sir? That seems highly unethical from what evidence has pointed too to create fact not speculation brother to be aimed at the color of haymers skin , so no sir... southern was going to let him walk away without sending this too court to press charges... haymer had a choice to walk away silently.

Breh, I can go in and rip this post apart but just understand, that man did nothing wrong and I'm not saying because he's affiliated with SU. IF he was at JSU, I be saying the same thing.

Black ppl love to come down on our own ppl, but won't look a cac in their eyes. Just sad.

Breh, I can go in and rip this post apart but just understand, that man did nothing wrong and I'm not saying because he's affiliated with SU. IF he was at JSU, I be saying the same thing.

Black ppl love to come down on our own ppl, but won't look a cac in their eyes. Just sad.

Rip it apart then. If he did nothing he’d be at southern as it’s head band director still, correct? You can’t disqualify facts to play the race card here. It’s a deflection man and that’s the bottom line. If it was speculated or rumors to tear someone down then I’m with you on the race card but this isn’t the case or even close. I’m sorry it’s just not.

Hmmm i respect Haymer for what he has done because he actually put new life into the bandworld and pushed SU's Band name out there even more but what is being reported is against Louisiana Ethics Laws which all educators who teach in Louisiana at public schools have to go through training every and i mean every year through ethics training. You do not supposed to accept any funds personally, all money is to go to the to the program, not the person. You are not supposed to ask for money for personal benefit either. Does it happen i'm sure it does but that still is different because those people didn't get caught, thats the big difference. We all know this happens a lot but most aren't going to have email and text trails. No one can deny that Haymer is talented but he should have been more careful especially being the head band director over a famous HBCU band, that alone should tell you to keep your nose clean because we all know they lynch black men and blow it up just because. Thats my frat bro time two but it is what it is. Lord knows temptations hits you. I'm a band director, i have many fundraisers that big money comes through my hands, get paid for events but i always tell self do the right thing because i have seen to many get caught up. It's easy to get in trouble but hell to get out.

Serious question

What the hell does this have to do with anything? Point of the matter is he stole from Black people. Do you agree with him stealing from Black people just because he's Black?
Stealing is stealing regardless of the man's race, and the sad part is that the man mostly stole from his own people on a consistent basis.

If he was white, he should've been held to the same standard, but that's neither here nor there in THIS particular case.

Haymer is broke and has no job, he can't afford to hire an attorney. Haymer's brother is his attorney, he works for free. :confused:
He should use some of that stolen money to hire a decent attorney or hire a decent financial adviser.

Either you’re not paying attention or you just can’t read. He has 2 lawyers.

My bad, two attorneys. Reading is fundamental.
mod.gif

Back