Money Continues to Flow Into Jukebox Coffers

On June 22, 2018, the New Orleans law firm of Didriksen, Saucier, Woods, & Pichon presented a check in the amount of a quarter million dollars to Dr. Ray Belton, President/Chancellor and Mr. Roman Banks, A.D. as a donation to SU athletes in support of the Tony Clayton Championship Plaza and the HUMAN JUKEBOX. Additionally, Tony Clayton's daughter, Janelle (sp) Clayton, presented a check in the amount of $50,000 for the very same purpose. The donation is currently the feature article on gojagsports.com
Will Haymer get a cut? Oh, he's gone. My bad.

Nathan Haymer has served as Director of Bands for the Southern University Marching Band for 4 years. Under his tenure, The Human Jukebox, as they are affectionately called has become known ALL OVER THE WORLD.

We the students, alumni, fans, and supporters of The Human Jukebox support Mr. Haymer in his appeal for his job and request his REINSTATEMENT !

If Mr. Haymer and the Human Jukebox has made an impact in your life , please sign and share !

#HaymerTyme #TheBestIsYetToCome

The Reinstatement of Nathan Haymer

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Nathan Haymer has served as Director of Bands for the Southern University Marching Band for 4 years. Under his tenure, The Human Jukebox, as they are affectionately called has become known ALL OVER THE WORLD.

We the students, alumni, fans, and supporters of The Human Jukebox support Mr. Haymer in his appeal for his job and request his REINSTATEMENT !

If Mr. Haymer and the Human Jukebox has made an impact in your life , please sign and share !

#HaymerTyme #TheBestIsYetToCome

The Reinstatement of Nathan Haymer
Somebody had the nerve to print that Haymer is a "model" citizen in spite of all the supporting evidence against him bribing and stealing.

I'm sorry, I refuse to sign the petition. Bribing, kickbacks and stealing, "three strikes and you're out!"

So did Haymer tell on his self when he called jsu THEEF, but been the one stealing for years ? ohhh and I'm letting y'all southern folks know jsu coming for southern head on this topic for the classic. Don't get mad ya'll made this personal.

So did Haymer tell on his self when he called jsu THEEF, but been the one stealing for years ? ohhh and I'm letting y'all southern folks know jsu coming for southern head on this topic for the classic. Don't get mad ya'll made this personal.
I blame Haymer. Now he's gone and won't be there to support them Jukes in their time of desperate need.

I blame Haymer. Now he's gone and won't be there to support them Jukes in their time of desperate need.

Haymer will not be missed, the only thing he did was solicit funds for the band, his field shows were sloppy, comedic and elementary. Kedric Taylor, please don't be the "clown" your predecessor was.

Last edited:
idk man this kinda feels like LeBron leaving the Cavs.

SU may take some Ls this season.

Id take Haymer over Dr.O at ASU anyday
lmao bruh im just saying..yall kicking SU when they are down. stall them out!

We not kicking southern down. Just haymer. God don’t like evil. Besides southern will be ok without him. Southern has been missing that spark on the field the last few years and Brian and Taylor will bring a much needed fresh approach... they were haymers successors and both are unbelievable arrangers. And bro , it’s time for dr. O to retire, even pernell over at Grambling knew he needed to sit down gracefully. Y’all need a new voice , that’s it really.

Reactions: JR
We not kicking southern down. Just haymer. God don’t like evil. Besides southern will be ok without him. Southern has been missing that spark on the field the last few years and Brian and Taylor will bring a much needed fresh approach... they were haymers successors and both are unbelievable arrangers. And bro , it’s time for dr. O to retire, even pernell over at Grambling knew he needed to sit down gracefully. Y’all need a new voice , that’s it really.

I feel you..I havent watched a SU film show since Jackson was the director..they need to start entering from the endzone again.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
idk man this kinda feels like LeBron leaving the Cavs.

SU may take some Ls this season.

Id take Haymer over Dr.O at ASU anyday

So you think Haymer did all the work himself at SU? Just asking. Obviously you forgot Ked and Brian are still there and I have told folks for years. That there are tons of Juke alums that are band directors out there. Doc had a run of them come through the 90s and they continued through the 2000s. We will not ever be depleted of good folks to fill in.

Ked is just as competitive as Nate. He was the one directing when the JSU announcer said to stop playing this past year and had to Juke crank it up some more. LOL. He is just a quiet killer. I hope folks think they going to take some L's.

So you think Haymer did all the work himself at SU? Just asking. Obviously you forgot Ked and Brian are still there and I have told folks for years. That there are tons of Juke alums that are band directors out there. Doc had a run of them come through the 90s and they continued through the 2000s. We will not ever be depleted of good folks to fill in.

Ked is just as competitive as Nate. He was the one directing when the JSU announcer said to stop playing this past year and had to Juke crank it up some more. LOL. He is just a quiet killer. I hope folks think they going to take some L's.

Shhhh.......:)

I feel you..I havent watched a SU film show since Jackson was the director..they need to start entering from the endzone again.
But, but you claimed southern was the best band in the SWAC a few weeks ago, but come to find out you haven't watched their band in years?! LOL!

Last edited:
But, but you claimed southern was the best band in the SWAC a few weeks ago, but come to find out you haven't watched their band in years?! LOL!

Lol he don’t know any better , he a a s a s a s a s U! Fan lmao

Who said I havent watched their band? I dont watch HALFTIME SHOWS from any band! got damn yall are stupid. I watch stand clips every year but I dont watch halftime shows because they have fallen off significantly from EVERYONE..I can watch FAMU halftime shows from the early 2000s all day, or SU shows up till 2010 but halftime shows dont excite me at ALL anymore.

Ill watch a few seconds of a BCU, JSU, ASU or SU clip to see the intros but other than that, thats it.

Who said I havent watched their band? I dont watch HALFTIME SHOWS from any band! got damn yall are stupid. I watch stand clips every year but I dont watch halftime shows because they have fallen off significantly from EVERYONE..I can watch FAMU halftime shows from the early 2000s all day, or SU shows up till 2010 but halftime shows dont excite me at ALL anymore.

Ill watch a few seconds of a BCU, JSU, ASU or SU clip to see the intros but other than that, thats it.
Then you flat out lied. You were just called out on it. For future reference, don't say you've seen something when you haven't.

Last edited:
Back