Moderators deleting posts that thy find offensive?????

JAG89

THE NEW AMERICA'S TEAM
Hello Kenn,

Why did a moderator (Kendrick) in the Small Talk forum delete my post below?

Now he's playing the video over and over again on CNN with Michael Brown's stepfather saying, "Burn this b!tch down". What Don Lemon would never understand, the stepfather was reacting to Michael Brown mother's frustration. When a man sees his wife who's a FEMALE frustrated and upset, it makes him frustrated and upset, therefore causing him to sometimes to react irrational, which might mean violent actions and destruction. It's all in the natural order of a man trying to protect his FEMALE spouse and his family, which is something Don Lemon would never understand.

The post was a reply in the Don Lemon thread started by Ceedog. I didn't think it was insensitive to anyone, but it was deleted for that reason.

Hello Kenn,

Why did a moderator (Kendrick) in the Small Talk forum delete my post below?

The post was a reply in the Don Lemon thread started by Ceedog. I didn't think it was insensitive to anyone, but it was deleted for that reason.

You are correct. I see no reason why the post should have been deleted. We (Fiyah and I) are talking to Kendrick now about how to handle the deletion of posts going forward.

My apologies for the confusion.

You are correct. I see no reason why the post should have been deleted. We (Fiyah and I) are talking to Kendrick now about how to handle the deletion of posts going forward.

My apologies for the confusion.

:tup:

Thanks for the following up on this matter.

Back