Moderators and Kenn Rashad

Dr. Sweet NUPE

Bornthrilla made a valuable comment about the SWACPage on my thread about "Deleting Threads."

The only person who commented with a stupid, ignorant, and sorry response was your moderator J-State Tiger. As much as Bornthrilla and I may disagree I must commend him on his statement.

"If you expect to get financial contributions from people then treat them with some respect."

I plan on sending you some money but it's funny that the only person that had a strong complaint was your so called unbiased moderator J-State Tiger.

Well, I know for a fact that this thread will be deleted so I'll save it. If it's deleted then I'll repost it.

PEACE I'm headed Ozio's to kick it.

My Moderator position is STILL intact...

My comment wasnt about the pros or cons of threads getting deleted. It was simply a comment on the irony of a poster from MF.com crying about threads getting deleted.

As for the merits of your argument, Let me direct you to the terms of the user agreement

--"The owners of The SWAC Page Network have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason."

Before you complain, ask yourself, Has kenn recieved my check, money order, or online payment? If not STFU! If you have been treated with such disrespect, why are you still posting?

Back