MJ needs some advice quickly

Miami Jag

Mr. Brown Eyes
Today is wifey's Birthday so I better come home with a gift. A good gift!! Any suggestions? I need this info before I leave my office. I'll sit back and Pray I get some good suggestions. Thanx!!

MJ

MJ, you can never go wrong with a day at the spa. Find you a great all day spa in Miami, that gives all of the pampering, and mushy stuff. Ask the ladies that you work with about that.

You know flowers, so if you haven't made plans to send them, you better do it now. Don't go with FTD, get a local florist, someone that will give a personal touch. Don't just send roses, send her, her favorite. Whatever you do, don't send those corny arsed Happy Birthday balloons.

Dinner at a nice restaurant is always a winner. No franchise places, i.e Houston's, TGIFridays, or places like that. Someplace smooth, a place where reservations are required, you can walk in, and say," reservations for Mr. Jag", using your best Barry White voice.

Round out the evening in the bedroom, wearing your birthday suit.

NICE

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Thanks Nice I was thinking along those line. I have been on the internet all day trying to find the right spa. Now I forgot about the restaurant thing, and there is a Houston's close by.

Good Looking Out

You should probably get a bow(in my case it would be a big BOW) and tie it around your richard, so that when you pull your pants off, you can scream....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

MJ for future refernces, you can have a spa day at home. An entire day where you pamper her from sun up to sun down. It has an even greater effect than going to the spa, plus it is soooo much cheaper! LOL!

Ummm D-Nice, I take it that you are going to take credit for this idea too huh? Okay, the flower part.....that's you. But you know dayum well I told you about the spa. That is all me, you freakin idea stealer!

:rolleyes:

Man, don't even go there about the spa. I told you about that. I tell you; you get more pathetic by the day. Everytime I give you some advice, you steal it as yours. Listen, here young buck, I've forgotten more ideas, then you've thought of.

The only ideas you have, are the ones concerning elegant all you can eat buffets.

Stick to food, and leave romance to me, chump!

NICE

MJ,

What kinds of things does your wifey like? If she's stressed a lot and with those kids, I'm sure she is...the spa thing is a very good idea....you have to give her the works though.

Romance? Playboy you wouldn't know romance if it wore heels and had breast!

I am the romance king. I have so much game that Parker brothers has me on speed dial. My hustle is strong like dime bag weed men on street corners!

You know you are one of those simple brothers that thinks roses are the only flowers ever invented. I on the other hand know better. I mix potions, give massages, rub feet, wash hair, and frankly I am just the isht. I'm lobster and steak, your mac and cheese! I am cards for no reason, flowers on your job, just because. I am candlelight dinners in the middle of the week, and picnics on moon lit beaches.

I am pimpin deluxe.

Look her Blimpie, if you noticed in my post I said, "DON'T SEND JUST ROSES, BUT HER FAVORITE." I know that added w8 has slowed you down over the years, but dayum.

Also, I wouldn't called internet flowers, and cards, just because. It's cute, no doubt, and may win you some brownie points, but your lame e-mails don't cut it. I'm the real deal, something you can hold, something can smell, not an illusion.

Last time I checked, Parker Brothers stock wasn't doing so well these days, maybe if they take you out of their speed dial, they can once again over take Mattell.

I'm the MILKMAN, father of 8 kids, by 3 different women, including one by your baby momma, who is now planning on F'ng me the moment she hits town next week, even though she knows one of my other baby momma's will be there with her arse kicking gear on. If that ain't pimpin, I don't know what is.

Maybe you need to stop reading those "Harlequin (sp) Romance" novels, and get with dat real schit, I feed your phat arse. You don't see me on here week, after week, crying about "Fudge Love", "O'Jays Send Help", "Hooks In Me", and all of that lame crap you be crying about do ya?

Heeeeelllll No. You know why? Because I am, MILKMAN 007. I had high hopes for you, but you let me down. I once turned you into 00IKE, but what did you do? Terrorize women, from coast to coast. Now you're just plain weak. Giving tips on potions, and lotions. Get a grip son. Maybe I will kick your arse just to make you snap out of it.

I need help anyway, after I whip your arse, I'll put a white outfit on you, and deem you "Ice Cream Man 00IKE".

NICE

A poem from the heart wrapped around a single white rose. Romantic dinner away from the chirens. Whipped cream, hot fudge, cherries and nuts.:D

Yes this thread was informative somewhat

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
MJ,

What kinds of things does your wifey like? If she's stressed a lot and with those kids, I'm sure she is...the spa thing is a very good idea....you have to give her the works though.

DTOWN my goal is to give her a break from the kids. That is why I like the spa thing.

LOL @ Nice & Suge

appreciate the advice fellas and ladies

Re: Yes this thread was informative somewhat

Originally posted by Miami Jag

DTOWN my goal is to give her a break from the kids. That is why I like the spa thing.

LOL @ Nice & Suge

appreciate the advice fellas and ladies

Good, go with the spa.... we women love that pampering stuff. Give her flowers also.

No problem MJ, always willing to help a brother out.

See Fat Ear......, Fat Albert, even Dtown likes MY idea.

NICE

If you send her to the spa, the gift certificates for 2 (the other for one of her girls). No lady likes to go to that kind of stuff alone.

Damn, I'm good.:)

8 kids ain't isht man. I got 7 kids by my main baby momma, one of yours by Toi may be mine, plus I have 2 babies by GSU Spirit. And if that dayum Nita wasn't married, who knows. Hellfire and Dayumnation, would be Named SugeFiyah and DayumYouSuge! Now if that ain't pimpin I don't know what is.........

And don't forget that JSTUS cute arse has invited me to dinner! Now if I ain't a Hot Boy, then what do you call that?

I'm Jay-Z man, and you can't Knock my Hustle.....yeah potna, I was hatin Love, and Singing O'Jays.......but now I got my swagger back. And my pimpin is tighter than a pair of Burt Reynolds jeans. And you know he wore nutt crushers!

We Fall Down Man, but we get up......but when I knock you down, you are going to stay down

Donnie McKlurkin, send help!

And no Problem MJ, you from the TOP of the boot!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
TMeezie's got ya, pudnuh....:tup::tup:

Lemme give you some of my suggestions.
(get a baby-sitter, first)

You can take her down Lincoln Rd. (on Southbeach)
There's a bunch of good restaurants down there, like Yuca's and Rumi's.....

You could also go to Joe's Stone Crab. It's at the very south end of Southbeach.

Or, if you feel like driving, you could go to Palm Beach County (Ft. Lauderdale), and go down Las Olas Blvd. There's alot of 'hip' joints there, too.

Just a suggestion.....

:D:D:D:D

Umm Taylor Made......

I think me and D-Nice have this one under control. I don't want to be rude dude, but get off our dayum post!! This is not about you and your good ideas, hell this ain't even about MJ anymore! This is about me out classing D-Nice.....again! :D

Now Move, and get out the way ......:lmao: before we invite you to BC and jump you!

Hey D, you see these rookies trying to steal our thunder. LOL!

Originally posted by Suge
Umm Taylor Made......

I don't want to be rude dude, but get off our dayum post!! This is not about you and your good ideas, hell this ain't even about MJ anymore! This is about me out classing D-Nice.....again! :D

Now Move, and get out the way ......:lmao: before we invite you to BC and jump you!

I know it's not Friday....but uh ruh......

FU Shugga!!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad:

:D:D:D:D

I hope D-Nice wins anyway....:p

Originally posted by D-NICE
MJ, you can never go wrong with a day at the spa. Find you a great all day spa in Miami, that gives all of the pampering, and mushy stuff. Ask the ladies that you work with about that.

You know flowers, so if you haven't made plans to send them, you better do it now. Don't go with FTD, get a local florist, someone that will give a personal touch. Don't just send roses, send her, her favorite. Whatever you do, don't send those corny arsed Happy Birthday balloons.

Dinner at a nice restaurant is always a winner. No franchise places, i.e Houston's, TGIFridays, or places like that. Someplace smooth, a place where reservations are required, you can walk in, and say," reservations for Mr. Jag", using your best Barry White voice.

Round out the evening in the bedroom, wearing your birthday suit.

NICE

can't forget the Victoria Secret and nice smelling (aroma therapy) are good too

BTW, find an all nite sitter for the kids!!!!!

Suge, I don't know if I'd call T-M90 a rookie, but this is OUR thread now, and all others need to beware.

SD4ya, I thought about the Victoria's Secret, but after watching those skinny women last night, with no arse, and wearing gold wings, this bad feeling came over me.

NICE

Back