Mississippi Valley State vs Prairie View A&M Game Updates: 2:00pm CT

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I think y'all trying to setup JSU with these last few losses.
Me too and ion like that. I used to think them brothers down in Waller County were some stand up folks but I am seeing a little bit of their third ward cousins in them. I will never forget what they pulled in 2019 when we was trying to get a new coach. Thank God for the Clinton Police Department.

Last edited:
JSU fans get your CB tickets now! PV just don't got it ... I cant believe they lost at home to MVSU. I don't see SWAC Champions in them and never did. They just got lucky enough to this point.

Hey @Fiyah where's the game photos?
Fi prolly still naturally air drying out his equipment.

I don't see how anyone was recording anything last Saturday w/out weather protection (that drone and other camera equipment outside of that espn+ junk that was covered w/ plastic).

Just know I cried the night Valley resigned Dancy, I was hoping they would be not so bright like our school and would let him fall in our laps

Animated GIF

Your overestimate our "great" AD. Dancy is doing this in SPITE of the non-support from the administration and AD. He is leaning on those Mississippi JUCOs to plug and play while developing high school players (two of the preseason All-SWAC guys are former walk ons and Johnson signed with Valley out of high school).

He is a JSU alum but he grew up on Valley's campus as his mother is a Valley alum so he wants to see this process through

Back