Miss. Valley Band (What happened?)

PrettyPretty813

The Mississippi Valley Univ. (Rebranding lol..)
Where's Kerry? I don't see our band director in none of the recent videos. Our band looks like Leflore High. Must be the doing of Cheap Lenny our school president....

Attachments

• mississippi_valley_state_football.png
    mississippi_valley_state_football.png
    84.3 KB · Views: 2
Where's Kerry? I don't see our band director in none of the recent videos. Our band looks like Leflore High. Must be the doing of Cheap Lenny our school president....

Someone said in a YouTube comment that the woman director they’ve had for the last few seasons retired earlier this year.

idk if that’s the case, but she had Valley heading in the right direction. They’ve been one of my favorite bands ever since she took over.

I forgot the lady’s name at Grambling, but she has them 100 times better as well. These female directors have been doing a great job

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I think you need to not come here and ask those questions about our MVSU. I am just saying.

I come, I ask and do as I please. You use your keyboard how you want too and I will will you mine as I want too. 👀

I come, I ask and do as I please. You use your keyboard how you want too and I will will you mine as I want too. 👀
Well don't worry about The Valley band. These people do not know and you posing as Valley and asking others. smh. Keep doing you and you still have no answers.

I was an athlete trick with partners in the band. GO put a horn up your $#$ and Get the hell out here PETTY DEVIL. WAN! I like that answer.

Listen to some Kenny G. Peace!
Eddie Murphy What GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I don’t need to know the details, but I am curious how they have really fallen off. Hope they find a director/funds soon if that is this true issue. I’m not 100% sure as many people never mention valley.

I just got word that Cheap Lenny (president) strikes again... We (Alumni) gotta push for change and donate to make this happen. Cash in some of them Bitcoins...lol

Someone said in a YouTube comment that the woman director they’ve had for the last few seasons retired earlier this year.

idk if that’s the case, but she had Valley heading in the right direction. They’ve been one of my favorite bands ever since she took over.

I forgot the lady’s name at Grambling, but she has them 100 times better as well. These female directors have been doing a great job

I beg to differ! Grambling is not 100 times better and many of them know it. Mississippi Valley sounded better when Micheal Torregano was their Band Director. (What ever happened to that guy?)

I beg to differ! Grambling is not 100 times better and many of them know it. Mississippi Valley sounded better when Micheal Torregano was their Band Director. (What ever happened to that guy?)

do you hate women or something?

Grambling sounds 100 percent better under Dr.Roebuck than they did under Pernell

Back