Miss Nevada to be first openly transgender Miss USA contestant

I don't have a problem with the the LGBTQ Community. It's when, you are trying to shove that shyt down my throat.
You want LGBTQ people to not be visible or normalized therefore you do have a problem with the LGBTQ community.

But bro… You are now shoving that shit down our throat by posting every article that pisses you off. You feel me?

Why didn't have a contest for the LGBT community?

If my daughter ran for Miss Nevada, and lost to a man. I would be kicking up all kinds of dust.

There are such contests for transwomen just like there are contests for minority women, too. But yet nobody says how come minority women are participating in open contests when they could be in events specifically for their race.

There are such contests for transwomen just like there are contests for minority women, too. But yet nobody says how come minority women are participating in open contests when they could be in events specifically for their race.
Stop comparing bananas and peaches to green apples and red apples.

Because, some of us are conditioned to believe their fight is our fight too.

I was born black, and can't control racism. So, my platform is different.
Anyone in this country who is not a straight white man is up against it. So yes, we should care about how LGBTQ people are treated.

This was a political win at the expense of these young ladies confidence. These poor girls have to live with the fact they lost to a man in a beauty pageant. No word smithing or switching pronouns around will change the fact that a mentally ill man won a beauty pageant.

From the article:
“Growing up, I was often told that I was not allowed to be myself, or to be in spaces that I was not welcome,” she said. “Today I am a proud transgender woman of color. Personally, I’ve learned that my differences do not make me less than, it makes me more than.”

If it was not for you Mrwiregrass, I never would have heard of 99% of the subjects of the posts that you start. It's like you search the internet looking for this stuff.

No. I don't search the internet looking for things. They usually pop-up on my phone.

Born a girl, this is interesting. Thoughts???...

"I'm the first trans woman and trans woman of color and it's time that our voices are heard," she said. "It's amazing because it's Pride month and it's the 52nd anniversary of Stonewall so it's a special moment for my community."

The 27-year-old Enriquez won the Miss Silver State USA pageant in March, a preliminary competition for the Miss Nevada USA pageant.....

Miss Nevada

If my daughter ran for Miss Nevada, and lost to a man. I would be kicking up all kinds of dust.

I personally don't think this is fair. I don't have an issue with the LBGTQ community, but actual women have to deal with hormones, periods, possible being bloated the week of the competition and other female type things such as growing up as a female and still need to compete. I think this gives the guy an unfair advantage. If I met Miss Nevada and wanted to date her, it isn't fair not to know Miss Nevada was born a guy. It's ok to change over because there is a market for everything and some guy would date this person but it isn't fair to pretend you went through the things other women went through their whole life

This is a downright slap in the face to all women.

Hell, some black men will are even celebrating this bullshit.
If you feel strongly about this issue. You should post on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Don't forget to include your name and a recent photo of yourself.

Last edited:
If you feel strongly about this issue. You should post on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Don't forget to include your name and a recent photo of yourself.

Do you think I want the wrath of LGBT community coming down for being correct? 🤔

Also, the he/she was born a male.

Back