Min. Farrakhan to speak on bombings

I was listening but then I started getting a lot of 'congestion'. I hope I'm able to get connected again shortly.

yeah, but where's Jessie, Sharpton and Rangel?

This should be interesting. I can't wait to hear his take.

Otherwise,,, why is the "black leadership" so quiet on this horrific incident??? :confused: Is Jessie going to mediate a dispute between the U.S. and Bin Ladin??? Where does Rangel and Sharpton stand on their own home turf getting blasted?:confused:

I have not heard anything from Rangel or Sharpton, but Rev. Jackson seems to have a grasp of the historical nature of the problems that led to the events of Sept. 11. He has urged that the U.S. attack when it is found who is responsible, but at the same time be diplomatic/honest/just enough to address the root causes of Anti-American feelings.

Min. Farrakhan's message is good not only for America, but the rest of the world as well.

God is giving the U.S. chance after chance to correct its ways, but one day those chances will run out!

Jessie, Farakhan.

Thanks.

I think most if not all blacks who went to HBCUs have a knowledge of the historical perspective on this thing, so that is not suprising from Jackson. I was wondering rather or not he defends the perpetrators of the terrorist attacks, or is going to inject himself as a mediator to resolve differences after this event,, perhaps in Bin Ladin's interest if BL is behind this thing.

I would expect Farakhan to be against any type of violence no matter what other than when being physically attacked as a person. He would condemn the events, I would assume, but not be in favor of any kind of U.S. retaliatory strike because of the moral implications of his doctrines.

I'm really interested to hear Sharpton and Rangel on this too.

Back