Mike Norvell takes blame for loss to Jacksonville State

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The rumor after Willie Taggart was fired was that Deion wanted the FSU job. Rumor has it Deion wasn't told no. Rather he was told to get some college head coaching experience. JSU is I believe the experience Deion needs to get the FSU job.

The rumor after Willie Taggart was fired was that Deion wanted the FSU job. Rumor has it Deion wasn't told no. Rather he was told to get some college head coaching experience. JSU is I believe the experience Deion needs to get the FSU job.
I hope Deion doesn’t take the FSU job right now. Black coaches always get the high profile rebuilding jobs, with high expectations, meddling boosters, little time, and even less support before they are run out of town. If Deion continues to do well at JSU, I hope he takes a job with a stable administration and where he has all the resources to win immediately like Sumlin and Shaw. I wouldn’t want to see him walk into a bad situation like Willingham, Taggart, and Strong.

I hope Deion doesn’t take the FSU job right now. Black coaches always get the high profile rebuilding jobs, with high expectations, meddling boosters, little time, and even less support before they are run out of town. If Deion continues to do well at JSU, I hope he takes a job with a stable administration and where he has all the resources to win immediately like Sumlin and Shaw. I wouldn’t want to see him walk into a bad situation like Willingham, Taggart, and Strong.

I don't follow FSU but what bad situations did Willingham or Strong walk into?

You're the naive one. Created a new profile to sprew passive hate. Coach Prime will finish his 3 year contract at the least. All his true fans know that he never starts anything and don't finish it. Take your conspiracy theories somewhere else lol.
The only conspiracy is how you think Deion doesn't want the FSU job. That doesn't mean Deion is faking it at JSU either. Deion is doing what many of us do. Gain valuable experience and move on to a position we've always wanted.

The only conspiracy is how you think Deion doesn't want the FSU job. That doesn't mean Deion is faking it at JSU either. Deion is doing what many of us do. Gain valuable experience and move on to a position we've always wanted.
Man get yo ass outta here. Go back to where you belong.

Hide Help GIF by ADWEEK

I don't follow FSU but what bad situations did Willingham or Strong walk into?

Strong walked into two bad situations in Texas and USF. Think he got fired after 3 years with both. Herman was supposed to be the savior of UT football only to lose to Maryland and Arkansas (average P5 schools)

Willingham basically was the Frank Solich of Notre Dame. He never had a chance with THAT fan base.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
He is talking about the Notre Dame (Willingham), and Texas (Strong) jobs.

I know, but I don't see where either of them stepped into bad situations. Willingham did an above average job at Stanford before being hired at ND, where he had a good first year and went downhill from there. Then he got another shot at Washington where he did a poor job. I watched his teams since he was at Stanford and never thought he was all that good a coach. No different than Herm Edwards to me.

Strong wasn't necessarily stepping into a bad situation either in terms of available resources and talent, even with some of the early trouble he had with some of the big money alumni.

Let me guess, you from Alabama A&M! :rolleyes:

Back