Mike Leach???

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Mike Leach has always been a "Fool".. White Privilege is the only reason this guy is still coaching..

I will give him credit for taking on 2 dead end P5 jobs and making those teams competitive. Mississippi State falls in the same boat as TTU and WSU

But more times than not those teams will finish with 7-9 wins and some mid-tier bowl game. Black coaches get fired for those types of seasons.

The LSU win was Fool's Gold and had everyone drinking the Kool-Aid until reality set in the following weeks. Arkansas is better than MSU and Kentucky has been solid the past few years. He's gonna need at least 2 full years to get MSU to a respectable status.

BUT... to bring up the Deion factor I don't think that "quirky" behavior of his is gonna win recruits in this climate with 3 in state HBCUs that will be more receptive

I don’t think that offense will last. I watched most of that game verses Arkansas and Kentucky. Yeah those offenses worked against pac 12 and big 12 opponents because they don’t play defense. Everyone had game film on that LSU game. Those teams basically took away the long ball and kept everything in front of them. LSU defense have gotten roasted by everyone except Vanderbilt. I don’t think Vanderbilt will score more than 28 points against the Alcorn

Pac-12 and Big-12 people beat Leach because he never gave a damn about defense. If you made a couple of stops on his teams, you could beat them, especially since he also thinks running the ball is a cardinal sin.

That's the difference between him and Dana Holgorsen. Dana at least will commit to the ground game when needed despite being an Air Raid guy. Leach is all chips in on Air Raid and it's gonna be hit or miss. He needs a certain type of QB, receivers and RB to make it click right

Leach is not going to last long in the SEC. After he smashed LSU, most teams will know what to expect and respond accordingly. This Covid-19 season is a defense anomaly. Things will settle down in the Fall of 21 and misery will come for Mississippi State....LOL

I don’t think that offense will last. I watched most of that game verses Arkansas and Kentucky. Yeah those offenses worked against pac 12 and big 12 opponents because they don’t play defense. Everyone had game film on that LSU game. Those teams basically took away the long ball and kept everything in front of them. LSU defense have gotten roasted by everyone except Vanderbilt. I don’t think Vanderbilt will score more than 28 points against the Alcorn

True.....I want to see how LSU will maneuver to get rid of Bo Pellini. It will come with a hefty price tag.....LOL

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Leach is not going to last long in the SEC. After he smashed LSU, most teams will know what to expect and respond accordingly. This Covid-19 season is a defense anomaly. Things will settle down in the Fall of 21 and misery will come for Mississippi State....LOL
Leach is another version of Melvin Spears. Grambling warned Alcorn about him. Both ran their offense wether they had the personnel for it or not. Spears had 2 teams quit on him (Grambling 06 and Alcorn 2011). I think another loss like this and it’s a wrap for Leach

Leach is another version of Melvin Spears. Grambling warned Alcorn about him. Both ran their offense wether they had the personnel for it or not. Spears had 2 teams quit on him (Grambling 06 and Alcorn 2011). I think another loss like this and it’s a wrap for Leach

I still remember that show on BET with him and Bruce Eugene.

At the risk of sounding like another forum poster who seems to be an honorary JSU alum (you know who you are), this mass exodus from Mississippi State is poised to be a talent windfall for Coach Prime. He has the star power to pull some big transfers.

Back