Mike is hiding here

I'm not hiding

I refuse to smack where I'm weak. Remember when the jags did the same thing last season? Well, I reserve the right to do so, also! See ya when Basketball season starts! BYE!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Mike has given up!!!<font size=1>(smart move ;) )</font>
:( :(

*Now I'm wondering if anybody from a&m will even bother to show up for MCC***

<font size=5>DAMN YOU MORRIS BROWN!!!!! YOU DID THIS SH*T!!!</FONT>
:redhot: :redhot: :mad: :redhot:

mighty hornet have you heard of the 2 game rule at AAMU?

there are some AAMU fans that will have black&gold shakers in there back pockets because of the rule and what you already know is about happen.......its kinda sick aint it:emlaugh:

Oh BTW, AAMU will be in full force in Bham!!!!

we go to the classic no matter what............

Mike

Hey Bruh,

does this mean that during this time of crisis you are resigning the presidency of the "BTAUC"?

B eat T he AU C enter?

Re: Mike

Originally posted by Bengal E
B eat T he AU C enter?
trying.....

trying very hard......

trying very hard not to LMAO!!!!....

<font size=4>HA HA HA HA HA HHA HAHHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA</FONT>
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:
BTAUC!!!!!
:emlaugh: :emlaugh:
sorry Mike
:(

Naw Bruh!

That's not what that stood for....

Anyway, don't talk to me right now. You may make me drive to Huntsville and get locked up!

Not to pour salt on a fresh wound.....

Mike,

I know you feeling kind of sick right about now, but how much longer will we have to wait for your "new signature coming soon"?
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

So your woman has to take up for you huh?

This is sad...:( :( :(

And you are from the #1 smacking organization. #2 must be miles behind.

Mike....why dont you go back and argue about flag girls and who has the best trumphet section.

Did I not tell you that your ass would be in the kitchen right after September? HUH? Is that not what I said? I tried to tell you after Hambrick's dumb ass fluncked coloring 101 that you would be garbage, but you wouldnt believe me.

Look at you now. Over on the band board talking about...."I know who got the best dancing girls"

This is a sad day in Smack. But then again you are Tru are what and what.

Originally posted by Get Ready

Look at you now. Over on the band board talking about...."I know who got the best dancing girls"

This is a sad day in Smack. But then again you are Tru are what and what.

Hahahahahahaha Oh L naw!!!!!!! GR u stupid!!!!!!! that **** is true though!!!! Dayum!!!! on the dayum floor hahahahahaha!!

Keep yo head up Mike!!!

LOL, we got more wins than AAMU, I noticed Mike has been on the band board lately, that's where he originally started out on before AAMU luckily defeated SU in 1998.

Your household ain't looking too bright, Jags getting their heads beat in and now you all :emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back